Weird Prop can you identify, not old

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weird Prop can you identify, not old

I have a four blade prop, look familiar to anyone? It has A.G. stamped on the side of the hub with 10 and then on the bottom of the hub is has 6 3/4 , 10m on it. Cool little guy 30h sized propshaft. Short course prop of some sort?
    Attached Files
    Shawn

mod wheel

The only thing weird is that it's not in my prop box...lol. It looks like it was made for the stock yamato prop shaft. 4 blade...it is most definitly a "B" mod/"C"mod prop for the stock shaft. who do I make the check out to?
    Last edited by Sonny; 08-08-2009, 11:11 AM.
    Of all the things I've lost I miss my mind the most.

Comment

prop

The prop did come with a 30H lower unit when I bought it. I ran it on my C hydro with the 30h and it revved to the moon, could this be for 16:21 geared setup rather than 1:1 ?
      Shawn

Comment

See that groove in the hub? the stock yamato shaft has a hole for a sheer pin that fits in that groove.
        Of all the things I've lost I miss my mind the most.

Comment

16:21 gears would rev even more than 1:1 ... its just for a motor that turns a lot of revs.

Comment

Sounds like a mod prop, any ideas on the value of this little guy ? thanks, Shawn
            Shawn

Comment

A 3 blade wheel thats not a "brand name" is generally around 100$. 4 bladers 125$

Add 25-75 more for a brand name.

If the wheel had a pedigree, like won a Nationals, set a record, etc....they are actually more valuable than new.

gl

BW
              302SSH.....Putting the Stock back in Stock Outboard

Comment

Working...
              X