Testing for Top 'O Michigan ?????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Testing for Top 'O Michigan ?????

Can any of the locals help me out with a place to test for about an hour tomorrow? We are in the final stages of the thrash to get ready and can't hit the water locally in time. We only need about an hour or so to test two new rigs. I need to be sure the Yamato is pumping both water and fuel with the new pump system. We have a 25SSR and a KG-4H powered rig for Kyle to run the classic class with.

We sure appreciate any help that anyone can give us. We are self sufficient, but just need access to water that we can run the unregistered boat for a bit without trouble.

Please call as soon as you can. We will be hitting the road out of Indy in an a couple of hours.

I have talked another guy into joining the fun this year. He hasn't raced in several years and even more than that for a runabout. I hope that some others are able to bring along some rookies as well.

Thanks

Steve Roskowski
    317 650 1087 cell

Camp Kurz is a good spot. Maybe Mark Kurz can jump in here and give you a number to contact him. His hydroracer call name is Kampkurz so you could private message him to. See Ya There Mikey
    Last edited by mike ross; 08-06-2009, 02:52 PM.
    mike ross

Comment

Testing

Marks is a great spot but you also have the option of the public launch ramp on Cooked Lake. It is right at the west end of the Lake off US31. The locals do not mind. I do recommend running registration #'s if your out on the lakes testing. We will be at Marks testing Friday afternoon.
      Tom L.

Comment

Bring it on out to KampKurz. If needed; 420-0774 for directions. Brrrriiiinnnggg it! KampKurz

Comment

Working...
        X