Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Haverhill Mass, August 22-23rd.. Testing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haverhill Mass, August 22-23rd.. Testing?

Curious if there will any testing time at Haverhill. (sanction isn't up on apba-racing yet).
    Silas Jordan
    Windham, Maine
    CSR 53A (2B till the boat gets redone)
    Sigma Nu, IN-549

bump... Anyone know if there will be testing friday? I couldn't find anything about it on the mailed notice.
    Silas Jordan
    Windham, Maine
    Sigma Nu, IN-549

Comment

I would be surprised if they had testing. In years past when we raced Haverhill or Lowell they never had testing. Very hard to close the river of pleasure boats 3 days in a row. Plus I hit a roller from a boat that was doing a mean 5 miles an hour in my C-Mod and thought I would never land....lol
      sigpicWayne DiGiacomo

Comment

hey silas

I spoke to steve noury today and he said there will be NO testing on FRi

Comment

Thanks guys. I didn't really have my hopes up as I realize thats another day they would have ot close off the river. But after missing Thompson, and not getting any testing in, I was still hoping there might be some friday. No biggy.
          Silas Jordan
          Windham, Maine
          Sigma Nu, IN-549

Comment

We don't need to test... we're slow enuf already

Comment

The sanction was posted here on a different thread under the same name.
              Has all the info.
              Twisted Sister

Comment

hey Alex,

If you had just a bit more speed you couldve got a first at grass lake. Lets get doin some homework, I am. your never fast enough

Comment

Check out Latest News, it has all the information on Haverhill. Including the race circular. From my reading, no testing on Friday.

Welcome to hydroracer, we hope you enjoy your visit.

Comment

Working...
                  X