silver lk, eatonville wa.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• silver lk, eatonville wa.

what is happening at silver lk Eatonville one mile record run would like to know any westcoast racers out there.

Yeah, it's raining and windy and the water is rough..............But the beer is cold

Mike
    Sattler Racing R-15
    350cc Pro Alcohol Hydro
    TEAM VRP
    The Original "Lunatic Fringe"

Spokane Appraiser

Comment

dennis, the weather was not conducive to setting records, a couple of stock records set, but that's it. bill diamond was over the 350 record, but not all three laps, mike stone died both heats sat, but was flying yesterday, definately the boat to beat!!! thanks for getting me on the water!! kevin

Comment

It was a fun weekend even with the bad weather... Nice to see all the 350pro boats ... was it 10 or so... even eliminations on sat. Wow! Great to see Brent with his 350 ride and Bill Diamonds fast ride! Good show 350-drivers!! Thanks for the help also, (Kevin and Bill D.).... and to all the SOA members, it makes the long trip worth it for the Spokane boys. Nice to see a good showing from the Spokane area! Have to thank Westby and Street for the ride... sorry about sat ... but got her going sunday. Just good to see a lot of friendly faces there like (D.Keller and the Nasty crew.. looking good sat!) Brent, Josh, Mike S., Andy... and crew!... Thanks for all the help Danny and Chris! Lets keep talking FE-drivers! a bit of a low turn-out for us... Just call and let each other know the races you plan on attending! It was fun to get on the water with you again Peterson! Lets do it more often!! See-ya at the next one!

Mike Stone

Did you think I was going to leave you out Terry or Rick! always having a great time with you guys!

Comment

Thanks, guys

The Westsiders in SOA and CORA appreciate the 509 crew making the long trek to our races. Y'all got some fast stuff over there, and we enjoy your company. Hope to see some of you at Lawrence and Moses Lake (hey - Mose Lake's not a long trek!).

ps. Here's pics:

http://community.webshots.com/user/cameraboy5/1
          Mike Johnson

World Headquarters
          sigpic
          Portland, Oregon
          Johnson Racing

Comment

The good ole days

Found this on Mike Johnson's webshots page. Thanks for posting this Mike.
            (Sorry Dan... I had to post this one. )
            Attached Files

OMC FE/SE powerhead parts for sale. Kurcz ported block, Mod 50 pistons and cylinder head, exhaust, etc.

Comment

The Atlas and the Bud

David,

Probably the COOLEST thing about that run (I was watching it) was seeing Chip Hanauer back in the cockpit of the Atlas, still wearing his 1982 driving suit (how many of US can fit into our 22 year old stuff???). The look on his face when he came in was worth a thousand words. I haven't seen him look that happy around a boat race in years.

http://community.webshots.com/script...ecurity=RTqsVC

And while we're out it, check out the sticker on the side of the U-8 Llumar boat that J-Dub drives.

http://community.webshots.com/script...ecurity=vXUYdK

R-19
              Attached Files
              www.gleasonracing.com

"No, THAT is why people hate him."

Comment

Flashback

Pat, remember the look on his face heading for the boat before he went out? Talk about your "game face". I'm taking those pictures and saying to myself "didn't I take this picture like 20 years ago". Ah, the simpler days when a boat race was just a camera, bikinis, and a few beers; now I've got the boat and pet racer to deal with.

(but it's way more fun now!)
                Mike Johnson

World Headquarters
                sigpic
                Portland, Oregon
                Johnson Racing

Comment

Stones/Spokane Crew

From all of SOA (I'm sure) thanks for the kind words. It is nice to hear you'll be back! We all appreciate the eastern Wash. gang making the long haul. It is nice to know that you weren't disappointed or let down by the schedule, classes, race committee, etc.....it is hard to keep everybody happy when you have 26 classes and record course!! Sometimes people don't understand the difference and the fact that accommodating everyone isn't the same when you have 26 different classes versus 8 classes. I hope you will all come to Lawrence Lake. It isn't the best spectator race, but it has great water and a beautiful race site. Also Moses (only because that's my baby)! We hope you enjoyed the weekend and we'll see you all soon.
                  Thanks again to Stones, Keller's, Fiorelli, Sattler&Harnack (and large crew), Danny, chris....................everyone who made the haul I am sure I am forgetting someone.
                  Sheryl Rucker
                  and SOA

Comment

silver lk, eatonville wa.

Just because I'm a lifetime SOA member, and we've have been making the (multiple per year) Seattle treks longer than you have been alive.... but we don't feel left out..... It must be because we're family! See ya all at Lawerance. ANOTHER 500+ mile round trip, but who's counting.
                    Steve
                    106-R / TEAM JDS

sigpic

Comment

You know, saying you've been doing this longer than I have been alive...well that is really putting an age to your boat racing (30plus)!!!! just kidding, we'll see you at lawrence, another long journey for us as well....but we do it twice a month it seems!!!
                      sheryl

Comment

The Best One....

Originally posted by Cameraboy
                        The Westsiders in SOA and CORA appreciate the 509 crew making the long trek to our races. Y'all got some fast stuff over there, and we enjoy your company. Hope to see some of you at Lawrence and Moses Lake (hey - Mose Lake's not a long trek!).

ps. Here's pics:

http://community.webshots.com/user/cameraboy5/1
                        I love the first shot of the boat on top of the building......... I bet that fella was relieved to find it there !!!
                        Dave Mason
                        Just A Boat Racer

Comment

Originally posted by propwash2
                          ....but we do it twice a month it seems!!!
                          sheryl
                          Tha'ts cuz your still young ...
                          Untethered from reality!

Comment

Working...
                          X