Runne FEH 850cc Hydro gets a make over

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Runne FEH 850cc Hydro gets a make over

Here is the FEH ready to go to the lake. Had to paint over the New Burn leopard birch wood that was so ugly. Tater Tec headquarters put a super nice paint job on it. I think we are done painting for the year finally. 8 boats later the boss is burned out and getting a little grouchy. Can't wait to get it to the lake. Owe ya were's my team Runne shirt? The factory must be experencing economic hardships. I hope the beer fund hasn't been cut out of this years budget. See Ya Soon!!!! Mikey
    Attached Files
    mike ross

What The Hell Mike Ross???? This Is Not Pink. My Boats Are All Pink.. You Better Get The Right Number On It....
    Love, Vicki
    VICKI
    RACEGIRL 78F

Comment

Stop buying boats for the team or else the next one will be another freaky color. I hope the Skipper likes it. See you at Constintine in a couple weeks. I know Jenny Przybyla will dig it. Go pickel power!!!!! She will help me put in if your still mad at me about the color. Mikey
      Last edited by mike ross; 06-07-2009, 06:33 PM.
      mike ross

Comment

Mikey, You are in serious trouble. I do see some pink in there which ought to get your posterior out of the fire. Lots of luck! See you at Indian River. I'm coming to spectate and help out where I can. Jack
        Last edited by Jack Stotts; 06-07-2009, 06:34 PM.

Comment

Mikey Nice Job Buddy! Hope to see you at the Mod. Nats!
          Earl 11 J........ Dangerous when Wet Runne Craft- Earl said, " Driving a Runne Craft is like Cheating". Dude, ........ Where's My Boat!

Comment

"Runne FEH 850cc Hydro...."

Is this the John Runne hull with the 40" bottom that he ran a 2cyl on in FEH
            Brian Hendrick, #66 F
            "the harder we try, the worser it gets"

Comment

Nice Tower.....

Where is your flex flywheel?
              17W

"You gotta do the work"- Pop Trolian

Comment

Yes it is the old 40 inch bottom that had the 45 on it. It needed more juice to get it up and going . Brent bring the flex flywheel to Augusta and help me put it on. How about the team captain is he out there or is he still trying to figure out if them ASH airtraps are legal? Thats such a goofy rule who made that one up. They must have been drinking to much of that starbucks coffee when they made it at the National meeting. John get Real Runner to make us up some real cool Runne Race Team shirts. I will pay for mine so you can keep saving them nickels out behind the shop. Mikey
                mike ross

Comment

It needed more juice to get it up and going
                  It had more than enough juice at the Sharptown race. It lapped all the C's and was closing in on the stragglers the second time when it took the checkered flag. My calculations put that well into the 90's

Comment

Originally posted by sam View Post
                    It had more than enough juice at the Sharptown race. It lapped all the C's and was closing in on the stragglers the second time when it took the checkered flag. My calculations put that well into the 90's
                    Here is a clip of the boat being driven by the late Brandt Hilsen, Millville 2004

http://www.hydroracer.net/Millville%20FEH%202004x3.mov
                    HTML Code:

"https://twitter.com/HydroRacerTV?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw" class="twitter-follow-button" data-show-count="false">Follow @HydroRacerTV

Comment

Originally posted by Admin View Post
                      Here is a clip of the boat being driven by the late Brandt Hilsen, Millville 2004
                      After the motor had been altered again and did not run as fast as it did at Sharptown. There is video of it at Sharptown, too ... compare how it is stuck in the water at Millville vs the way it flew at Sharptown. That really bummed me out.

Comment

After the motor had been altered again and did not run as fast as it did at Sharptown. There is video of it at Sharptown, too ... compare how it is stuck in the water at Millville vs the way it flew at Sharptown. That really bummed me out.
                        I have that clip also just need to find it, I shot both and you are correct it was really aired out at Sharptown.
                        HTML Code:

"https://twitter.com/HydroRacerTV?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw" class="twitter-follow-button" data-show-count="false">Follow @HydroRacerTV

Comment

Found it

http://www.hydroracer.net/FEHSEH.wmv
                          HTML Code:

Comment

Well somebody's got to get second, may as well be a green boat. Or at least kinda green after the guy poured in too much yellow

Comment

Burned up Power Packs like they were Candy

Had Ignition problem at Millville and would only plane with small prop
                              7-3/8 x 14 four blader , Brandt was very happy with punch but not enough on top end. Thats why he is on the inside, not bad for first FEH Ride!

At Sharptown tried extremely long velocity stacks to tune to first pulse.
                              Only turned the 7-3/4 x 14 high rake 7,800 or 92mph lost 400 rpm

With fresh power pack, bellmouths on carbs and the Dewald 7-3/4 x 14 high rake we saw 8,200 rpm or 96mph along with out of the turn punch.

Maybe make another one for 2012..............................
                              Anthony McCulloch
                              modifiedoutboard@hotmail.com

Some things never change
                              sigpic
                              They want it cheap

Comment

Working...
                              X