Ruthie Rides Again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ruthie Rides Again

No that's not Ashley in the 71R! Sheryl stepped up with Ash on the DL (ligament damage playing football) and ran both ASR & ASH to make classes. How are the bruises?
    Sheryl ASH.JPG

Ashle-Sheryl.jpg
    sigpic
    "Uncle Jeff" Ewing
    The Prop Shop Racing Team
    Meanstreak / Leftcoast Racing
    "Do illiterate people get the full effect from alphabet soup?"

Now that's good stuff!

Comment

Lookin' good GF!
      Twisted Sister

Comment

I'm a sucker for them chicks in Kevlar. Mikey
        mike ross

Comment

Good to see you in a boat

I love the picture of Ash trying to tutor mom. Ruthie may be rusty, but I don't think there's anything the kid could tell her that she doesn't already know.

Get well soon Ash.
          Dan Wilde
          58-C

"Don't let a win go to your head, or a loss to your heart." Chuck D

Comment

Rusty, for sure!

Rusty doesn't even begin to describe it! However I learned one valuable lesson....I'm old. I could barely move on Sunday. I am thinking A classes might not have been a good choice! lol. Ashley is on the mend, she is okay'd by the doc to run one class with her cast covered. And the bruises, there are lots of them and they haven't gone away yet!

Thanks Ashley for letting be borrow your ride! And a everyone else for laughing hysterically at drivers meeting.

Sheryl
            aka Ruthie

Comment

Originally posted by RuthieRae View Post
              ...Ashley is on the mend, she is okay'd by the doc to run one class with her cast covered...
              One class? What are you, Jeff, Susan, and Dick Papa gonna do with all that extra time on your hands?
              Mike Johnson

World Headquarters
              sigpic
              Portland, Oregon
              Johnson Racing

Comment

Originally posted by RuthieRae View Post
                Rusty doesn't even begin to describe it! However I learned one valuable lesson....I'm old. I could barely move on Sunday. I am thinking A classes might not have been a good choice! lol. Ashley is on the mend, she is okay'd by the doc to run one class with her cast covered. And the bruises, there are lots of them and they haven't gone away yet!

Thanks Ashley for letting be borrow your ride! And a everyone else for laughing hysterically at drivers meeting.

Sheryl
                aka Ruthie
                Old? What's old, 28, 30, 32? Come on Try doing this at uhhh 40 something, run 2 classes and crew for 2-4 more

Comment

Sheryl your not old your in prime time now, old is 64 and run three classes a day. Things dont hurt any worse when your old but they certaninly hurt alot longer
                  Destiny is a matter of chance,it is a matter of choice; it is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved.

Comment

Working...
                  X