Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dave Augustine 350 Mod Hydro.

Comment

Pre-registering for Tabor City would be very helpful and appreciated. Could you please email your information (Name, APBA #, Class, and Boat #) to Aimie at Aimiep19@verizon.net. Those that pre-register will still need to check in at the race. Registration is listed on the sanction as Sat & Sun, 8am- 9am. Registration will also be available Friday afternoon in the pits.

Comment

I'll have a csr and 25ssr.

Tim
        Tim Weber

Comment

Done & Done

Originally posted by abbypond View Post
          Pre-registering for Tabor City would be very helpful and appreciated. Could you please email your information (Name, APBA #, Class, and Boat #) to Aimie at Aimiep19@verizon.net. Those that pre-register will still need to check in at the race. Registration is listed on the sanction as Sat & Sun, 8am- 9am. Registration will also be available Friday afternoon in the pits.

Thanks Abby, Emailed today to Aimie!

And many thanks for coming up to Region 3 this past weekend!
          Earl 11 J........ Dangerous when Wet Runne Craft- Earl said, " Driving a Runne Craft is like Cheating". Dude, ........ Where's My Boat!

Comment

Bump

Just a reminder to preregister. Send the above info to aimiep19@verizon.net.
            "I wanna go fast!!!"

Comment

OK l see we me have to ante up for this pre-registration deal...gentleman that pre-register will be included in a raffle to win a date with Aimie Pond. Ladies will be included in the raffle to win a date with Jimmy Shane. Let's see if this helps

Comment

I'm not sure I should pre-register with those prizes. I don't think Shane and I would be a good match.

Tim:
                Tim Weber

Comment

OK l see we me have to ante up for this pre-registration deal...gentleman that pre-register will be included in a raffle to win a date with Aimie Pond. Ladies will be included in the raffle to win a date with Jimmy Shane. Let's see if this helps
                  How about a trip to the flea market with Gary

Comment

A date with Aimie ???

Can I preregister a patrol boat to get in on this action?
                    carpetbagger

Comment

Post Pics

And her profile.... You might draw some midwest racers !!!!
                      Dave Mason
                      Just A Boat Racer

Comment

Abby,
                        Put me down for C stock hydro.
                        Twisted Sister

Comment

Oh Behave............... Bill

Originally posted by Bill Huson View Post
                          Can I preregister a patrol boat to get in on this action?

" I use to think you were crazy, now I can see your Nuts! " Austin Powers
                          Earl 11 J........ Dangerous when Wet Runne Craft- Earl said, " Driving a Runne Craft is like Cheating". Dude, ........ Where's My Boat!

Comment

Foul...................

As Race Director i am issuing you a "YELLOW CARD" for un-sportsmanlike conduct! Aimie would never forgive you if Earl won the raffle

Sincerly
                            Mr Matt

Comment

Oh come on Mr Matt, I just want someone to talk to! I think Abby should get an "ORANGE CARD" for CAUTION! Ha! Ha!

Comment

I should have thought of this before

We now have all types of entries from the north, south, midwest, and west coast. And on top that, we have 20 new female drivers. Aimie and Jimmy- way to take one for the team!

Comment

Working...
                                X