Who wants 09 SO ACBA t-shirts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who wants 09 SO ACBA t-shirts?

I am going to be talking to the original screener to get 2009 shirts made for Cooler Bobbing. I need an estimate on how many of what size everyone would like to purchase. I need the indo. within the next two weeks, Memorial Day at the latest. Thank you, Wendy
    Wendy McCourtie Smith

C'mon. I know all of you want the American Cooling Bobbing Association t-shirts!
    Wendy McCourtie Smith

Comment

Shirts

Most likely 2 for Team Warbs

64*W

Comment

Thank you so very much!
        Wendy McCourtie Smith

Comment

Wendy,
          I defintely want 1 large and I am sure the rest of Team Racecraft will also want one. I'll text Tracy and have her inform you of the rest.
          Bob Trolian Jr.

Comment

2 Large for Team Walker

Fastest qualifier at Camden, NC multiple times

never a winner

PM for billing info please

BW
            Last edited by B Walker; 05-22-2009, 07:31 PM.
            302SSH.....Putting the Stock back in Stock Outboard

Comment

Can you post a pic of the shirts?

Speaking of bobbing coolers, that reminds of the first time I went to Valleyfield, back in the early 1980`s, for the big annual inboard event there. I was shocked to see spectators sitting in the water in their lawn chairs with their floating/bobbing coolers tethered to the chairs. The specators were so close to turn 4 that on the start of the 140 mph Grand Prix hydro heats that the specators would get sprayed from the sponson of the outside boat. The spectators would raise their beer as a salute while being sprayed. I jive thee not! Getting sprayed was referred to as "recieving the water".

The practice of allowing spectator seating on the race course has long since deceased

Comment

Working...
              X