Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes CHris is..........

Originally posted by Brian10s View Post
    Team MJR in victory circle!!! Way to go Chris!!! Hopefully you are the first one to secure a spot at Grass Lake.
    the first one to secure a spot at Grass Lake!!!!!!!!!!
    And Abby Pond ASH, I believe it was her Birthday too! Way to Go Abby! Awesome Weekend, Thank You everyone as Howie said that worked so hard in that heat & beautiful sun & water conditions!!!!!!!
    Earl 11 J........ Dangerous when Wet Runne Craft- Earl said, " Driving a Runne Craft is like Cheating". Dude, ........ Where's My Boat!

Comment

Yes He did.......

Originally posted by 14-H View Post
      I heard Joel Kiddy flipped in AXS Hydro. I think he's ready to take over for Erik in BSH, now. Eddie.
      trying to handle the Stillwill!
      Earl 11 J........ Dangerous when Wet Runne Craft- Earl said, " Driving a Runne Craft is like Cheating". Dude, ........ Where's My Boat!

Comment

Nice pictures. Who won the DMR, it looked like they were bunched up pretty close.
        Larry Mac

Comment

Jean, Thanks for the memory(2-F), it had been 39 years since I drove a runabout of any kind, ( now I have a picture to prove it)and I have to say that the Desilva drove like a dream.So for all of those things I have ever said about runabout's, I take them back,WOW alot of fun.A big thanks to Tim Weber and Mark O'Brian for the ride.It was awesome seeing so many of my past stock outboard friends.Great job by Bob Dunlap and the crew for putting on a race with so many classes to run.

Comment

Working...
          X