Waterford, Ontario, May 29-31 APBA-CBF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

750/dmh

If I can find a roper to bring with me or borrow some people from the pits I might make it over.

Comment

We're a friendly bunch... I'm sure we can get you fired up!

I dunno if my pipes could do it though. Maybe my brother and I both pulling, haha.
      Fralick Racing
      Like our Facebook Team page "Here"

Comment

LoL - It is true, us Fralick boys are only wee!!!
        Hahhhahaha
        ----
        Graham18ce
        Team Canada ThunderCat
        Facebook - www.facebook.com\fralickracing
        Twitter @FralickRacing
        Instagram @FralickRacing

Comment

List updated to my knowledge of confirmed attendees... 3 more BCH's added. Several unknowns and fence sitters at them moment.
          Fralick Racing

Comment

JUST GOT WORD!!

THE FOOD STAND WILL BE OPEN!!

Open for breakfast, lunch and into late afternoon.

Yay!!

This food stand supports a local charity... they are opening this early in the season just for us (not usually open until late June)
            Fralick Racing

Comment

Ropers

Hi Kevin
              We got lots of ropers and you know it. Just ask. You know you'll have a great time.
              Luv Lori
              Pit crew for the WEBSTERS

Comment

Just got this email:

If cooking at the races is not your style your in luck this weekend at Waterford.
                The canteen will be open Friday 4:00 pm to 8:00 pm, Saturday 8:00 am to 8:00 pm,
                Sunday 8:00 am to 6:00 pm with pancakes for breakfast as well as the usual menu.
                So pack the race gear, bring the family and leave the food at home if you wish.

See you there.
                Jim Misener
                TORC
                Fralick Racing

Comment

Looks like we're gonn'a make it....One motor/boat(Altralite)....BCH....Saturday only.

(Might sneak my 202 int'a motor box for osy-400.....)

Dave, please bring gearfoot/parts.
                  Last edited by STEVE FRENCH; 05-28-2009, 05:17 PM.
                  100N STEVE FRENCH > Nobody can hang with my STUFF!! >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tna3B5zqHdk

SEEEEEE YAAAAAA!!............In my WAKE!! .............100N>>

Comment

Awesome Steve!

See ya there!

Butch Ott might be coming out with a CSR too I hear.
                    Fralick Racing

Comment

Great to hear the added people. I haven't seen Butch in years.
                      Weather is good. I'm just having breakfast and heading back to the pits to look for some more speed. Hopefully i trip over som eon the beach!
                      ----
                      Graham18ce
                      Team Canada ThunderCat
                      Facebook - www.facebook.com\fralickracing
                      Twitter @FralickRacing
                      Instagram @FralickRacing

Comment

Well my dad should be rolling in there anytime now. If anyone could help him lift heavy things i would greatly appreciate it. And if he says he is ok tell him skippy told me your arm has been bothering you and to help no matter what.
                        MJR Composites racing...cleveland division

Comment

We'll take care of him!

Such a good son

A few teams are there now. Hearing the going ons in the back ground when talking to Graham it sounded like the party had already started.
                          Fralick Racing

Comment

Hey Skippy I saw your dad Saturday night while watching the band .He plays Air guitar even better than you
                            Latter Race Team 20SSH/CSH/OSY400 /AXSH
                            The eh TEAM
                            "We'll burn that bridge when we come to it"

Comment

Originally posted by Wayne mtl qc View Post
                              Hey Skippy I saw your dad Saturday night while watching the band .He plays Air guitar even better than you
                              Wayne,
                              Good time pit'n next to ya.....hope yer arms arn't too sore from hold'n that canopy down Sat/sunset.........

Hats off to those in tents who literally "hung in there" ......(Thought I was gonn'a have to rob some B-MOD weight out'a my 25MOD to hold the motor home down!!!!....)

Challenge'n conditions with wind both days.....not sure how far they got done?

Had a good run Sat with the 20H commode in BCH/AMH with a second to Rossman first heet (jump)......
                              Dang, Ross Webster check/zip-tie them plug wires....
                              Wheel change let me down in second heet.............DOH!
                              Was cool to see all the BCH's (7?) start and make it out there!!!

We skated out Sun Morn'n and Rossman was lead'n the 25SSH group around....Pit neighbor was left with recoil rope in hand as we were leave'n....DOH!!
                              Also saw Stu have'n a good run in....CSH?

Thanks TORC for yer relaxed attitudes/smiles that always make this a FUN/gott'a-go next year event!!!!!...........A?

Hope Greer got a good ride in my spot in BMH...A?.......(Great job Sat night with the band!).....who was the girl with the happy feet?......
                              Rich Wagner was nail'n the air gi-tar/lip sink.........You'd been proud Skip!...
                              Dave Scott intermission solo of ...."Momma got's her boobs out" ....left Rossman grin'n........A???

Again a big THANKS to TORC for make'n this a .....FUN event!.........A?......"Momma got's her boobs out".....
                              Last edited by STEVE FRENCH; 06-03-2009, 02:54 AM.
                              100N STEVE FRENCH > Nobody can hang with my STUFF!! >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tna3B5zqHdk

SEEEEEE YAAAAAA!!............In my WAKE!! .............100N>>

Comment

Hope everyone had a great time at Waterford, Lambertville was awesome! Hey Steve Frenchy, I may be in your wake soon,AMH, because I'll be lapping you! Ya Baby,Earl has arrived!
                                Earl 11 J........ Dangerous when Wet Runne Craft- Earl said, " Driving a Runne Craft is like Cheating". Dude, ........ Where's My Boat!

Comment

Working...
                                X