Brent Tate- champion again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brent Tate- champion again

It was noted here last year that Brent Tate added to his National Championship in JH by winning the National Championship for Tier 1, U-16 hockey. Times change and this year Brent played in the U-18 division. His Little Ceasars team managed to win the National Championship last weekend as well. Like boat racing, it looks like they didn't do so well in the first grouping of teams (heat) but put everything together in the second and won in overtime. The Little Ceasars team is owned and sponsored by the same guy who owns the Detroit Red Wings. For those who don't follow hockey that closely, The Red Wings won the Stanley Cup last year so all their players got championship rings. Not to be out done similar rings were presented to the Little Ceasars players. I'll bet he gets another one now.

Hopefully he will still have a couple years before he gets so good and profesional like Stevie Ott did that they tell him he can't race boats anymore.

Good Job Brent

Way to go!

Cooper

Comment

Way to go Brent!!! And to the entire Tate family...takes great dedication by the entire family.
      "Ask anyone, I have no friends. I do have some people that put up with me and mostly because they like the rest of my family"

Don Allen

Comment

a big "AT-A-BOY" for brent and andrew
        great job boys.
        see you in the first turn,i hope..

T.Kerr/52m

Comment

Congrats Hollywood!!! And to the whole family! Miss you guys!

Stacy
          "I don't want to just live life, I want to live an extraordinary life." - Kevin Ladd

Comment

Working...
          X