Jesup Hotel Warning!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jesup Hotel Warning!!!!!!!!

Hotel space for the upcoming Jesup Southeast Divisoinals is almost filled up! Apparantly part time construction workers have been hired by a private entity to do work for the month of May 2009.

The Jamison has a 'few' rooms available (king bed only) at $62 per night (AAA Rate). The number is 912-427-6800.

This has been a public service warning courtesy of The Captain and George Luceeeeeeeee!

Hotel rooms

Here are the other hotels in Jesup, there is a plant shut down in Jesup at the paper mill from April 17 to May 16 so space may open up at race time if they finish early. I sent the sanction last week. Ramada Inn - (912) 427-7760 - Days Inn Express - 912-427-2980 - Jamison Inn - 912-427-6800. If these motels are full, Baxley, GA is the next closest town.

Comment

What are the actual dates for this spring race?
      Earl 11 J........ Dangerous when Wet Runne Craft- Earl said, " Driving a Runne Craft is like Cheating". Dude, ........ Where's My Boat!

Comment

May 9 & 10
        444-B now 4-F
        Avatar photo credit - F. Pierce Williams

Comment

are they pet friendly?? the rock doesnt like being snuck into the hotel in my bag anymore

Comment

I called all three hotels this AM and the Jamison was the only one with any rooms. All they had were king rooms too.

I was told that the Rayonier mill has s 2 week shutdown for maintanence and the town is full of part time workers during the shutdown period.

Tim
            Tim Weber

Comment

Days Inn Had Rooms Last Night

I must have just been lucky. I supposedly have a room, got a confirmation number anyway. The guy's accent was a little tough to follow. I hope I was in touch with the JESUP Days Inn... (?)
              Tom Burwinkle
              11-K
              sorracing.yolasite.com/

Comment

Working...
              X