MJR Update from Depue Nationals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MJR Update from Depue Nationals

Just received a phone call from Depue. Once again, David Mitchell wins 350cc hydro in his MJR laydown and Sean McKean wins 700cc capsule hydro in his MJR hull.

Congratulations to both!

Way to go Sean!

The best part about this news is that Sean is racing (able to race).

OMC FE/SE powerhead parts for sale. Kurcz ported block, Mod 50 pistons and cylinder head, exhaust, etc.

Comment

Way To Go

Way to Go my old Friend David Mitchel !! I never doubted for a second you would win 350.

Hats off to all the winners of the Pro Nationals.

Some tidbits for those ever doubting a MJR Hull. Marc Johnson Hull and records, his hulls are the fastest kneeldown/laydown hulls in outboard racing. His Hull driven by Sean McKean is the fastest Kilo barr none.

I think it is even faster than the Champ Boats, but I don't recall right now... I will look and see later.

Congrats to MJR Hulls for designing the fastest outboard boats of all time. Congrats to those who make them look so good at the Depue Pro Nationals !!
      Dave Mason
      Just A Boat Racer

Comment

Good show!

Thats proof of a good running boat. Now if only we could get racers to buy boats as fast as they are buying engines

Dave, Sean's 500 record is 126.076, SST120 is 124.691 and Champ boat/F1 is 143.716. Those are MPH's, not those krazy kanuck kilo's The Champ boat record was set with a Gran Prix circuit boat, scary!
        " It's a sad day when you've outgrown everything"
        Art Pugh

Comment

haaaaaa guys...how's ED karelson doing?????????????????cs

Comment

Good One

Good one Chaney,

Half of the bottom of the kilo is of Karelson design, the other half is mine including the removable pads and airtraps. All of the top of the kilo boat is my design, so shall we say, thanks Ed for the 25% of the kilo. Ha Ha

Good to hear from you Chaney, got yourself a good boat yet? What ever happened to the plans you and I were talking about drawing up for your FEH?

Comment

Thanks Marc....Doctors were completely wrong. Anyway we have been working on the Kilo boat, we just got back from Oregon (D. lake) terrible water no record. However, we thinking we can get back to the speeds we saw in Oraville CA. Try again in Parker. Hope all is well

Comment

Welcome to the time waste'r, Sean..

Sorry I missed you at Depue these past two years, i've been doing my "dad" imitation. I guess you're not that punk kid anymore either. Tell all I said hello.
                " It's a sad day when you've outgrown everything"
                Art Pugh

Comment

I just ran my new Karelsen CSH hydro last weekend and it had all Ed's lastest and greatest changes and ran awesome right out of the box with no adjustments. Ed Karelsen's boat design stand's alone as the best in the world. nothing against anybody else just love Karelsen Hydroplanes

Comment

Sean, You and Jim will have to keep me posted on your Kilos. Which class are you going after now? Still the 1100H, or back to bump up the 500?
                    -Paul Fuchslin

Comment

Kilo run

Paul,

I think they are going for the 700 and 1100 Kilo.

Comment

Working...
                      X