DePue race on June 27th and 28th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DePue race on June 27th and 28th

Is this race still on? If it is, will 750ccMH and 850ccMH be on the sanction? Want to make sure before I make any plans.

Josh Kimble
    32-H

Central Divisionals

Pretty certain it is since it is the Stock Divisionals. Generally run all mod classes that show as well.
    DAVEY 18w

Comment

Hillsdale MI

Josh

The IOA is running a race at Hillsdale MI the same weekend and it will be the NAC'S for 350R and 850H. There will be 3 days of racing over weekend.

Jim
      7-M

Comment

Jim,

I want to come up there for the NAC's, but with a one month old it will be easier for Erin and I to do a race weekend with Mom and Dad's house a block and a half away from the lake.

Davey,

Thanks for the info.

Josh Kimble
        32-H

Comment

Well

Sorry Josh, Hillsdale is only an hour or less from the house. I won't be able to come play with you.
          Dave Mason
          Just A Boat Racer

Comment

Hillsdale?

Jim Robb - is this the first year for this date for Hillsdale? I don't remember a conflict with our DePue race in the past.

Josh - we schedule Stock, J, Mod, OSY. Usually have decent fields in DMR and DMH. Whatever classes show up in sufficient quantity will run.

Bill
            Support your local club and local races.

Bill Pavlick

I'm just glad I'm not Michael Mackey - BPIII

Comment

Thanks Bill.

Anybody out there planning on coming to this race and running 750 and 850 hydro?

Josh Kimble
              32-H

Comment

DePue is our favorite

We would hate to miss DePue. We have 3 750 hydros in the trailer, but no 850.

Comment

Originally posted by pops67g View Post
                  We would hate to miss DePue. We have 3 750 hydros in the trailer, but no 850.
                  Pops67g,

Would you be willing to step up one or a couple of those 750's if there is no other 850's that come? There is another 750 coming over with me that is going to step up as well. Just want to make sure there is enough boats to race. Don't really care about the points, just want to get some practice in before Nationals.

Comment

I would be willing to step up the only problem I would have is engine switching and schedule. But maybe the Stock motor would be available for me to run!

Joe Franck 66G

Comment

Working...
                    X