• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ocoee Race Cancelled

Due to facts beyond the control of the Race Committee and
    sponsoring Club. The OCOEE Race March,13,14,15,O9
    HAS BEEN CANCELLED.

Tom Sorry To Hear That
    Last edited by PAUL PRICE; 02-12-2009, 06:12 PM.

Comment

Paul...................

Originally posted by PAUL PRICE View Post
      Tom Sorry To Hear That I Know How Hard You All Try We Were Trying To Borrow A Foot But Can't Seem To Do That. Think Dad And I Will Go Back To Planting Tomatoes
      Sell a few of those jet skis in the garage and call Selwach and order a couple lower units!! They will make a nice Valentines Day Present for the wife

Comment

Ocoee

Any one want 2 non refundable Airline tickets .. Boston to Orlando .... round trip Thanks , Shawn

Comment

Lake Apthorpe

Just a thought, but can anything be made to happen at Lake Apthorpe?

Comment

Originally posted by Phil Fronce View Post
            Just a thought, but can anything be made to happen at Lake Apthorpe?
            Great idea! keep the same dates and just move the location.
            HTML Code:

"https://twitter.com/HydroRacerTV?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw" class="twitter-follow-button" data-show-count="false">Follow @HydroRacerTV

Comment

Thanks for tryin to get a spring race in Ocoee Tom and also for letting us know ahead of time on the cancellation. Better luck next time i suppose.

Comment

Have you been discussing the chance of a replace site with same date for Ocoee?? Region 5 always takes care of Us from the North to get out of the deep frost. Hope you can give us some info.

Comment

Jim..........................

Originally posted by jtower3941 View Post
                  Have you been discussing the chance of a replace site with same date for Ocoee?? Region 5 always takes care of Us from the North to get out of the deep frost. Hope you can give us some info.
                  It's over man. Word is the Southeast Divisionals for Stock and J Classes 'may' possibly be moved to Jesup, Ga Mothers Day weekend!!

If that happens then Jesup, Ga and Taber City, NC will be back to back weekend races in May!

Comment

Tom is this race on or off? I just talked with Vicky Smith and she said you told her it was on. I heard the 2 pro series races in Florida where cancelled too. Keep us up here in the north country informed. Thanks Mikey
                    mike ross

Comment

Ocoee Race Update

Mike
                      Ocoee is cancelled,also the two USTS races
                      are cancelled for this year.Lakeland is still
                      on for March,6-7-8,09.
                      Tom

Comment

Working...
                      X