A Special Thanks To My Boat Racing Family

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Special Thanks To My Boat Racing Family

I was so surprised during the “08” Whitney Point Summer Nationals, when I was presented with Bill Pavlick’s Race Craft runabout. I was grateful when I received the new boat, because my boat was damaged earlier in the week. I was still in shock after receiving the new boat and then on Saturday February 7, 2009, at the Region Three banquet I was presented with a brand new David’s Motorsports A Hydro. Now I am completely in shock! I was so surprised when Greg and AJ came through the door with the boat. I was so speechless when Scott Glossner announced the boat was mine. I would like to thank Jerry Davids and family for taking the time and building me a beautiful new boat. I would also like to thank Scott Reed for the hardware and Scott Reed, Troy Gladkowski and Johnny Runne for putting together the collection for me. You guys are awesome. I would also like to thank my parents for all you do. Billy and Jane Simmons for supporting me. There are so many families I would like to thank, and I would not like to leave any one out. So I would like to thank everyone who has helped me in every aspect of this sport. I would also like to thank everyone who donated at the “08” summer nationals. I am very thankful and happy to be a part of this great family. I am still at loss for words…this means so much to me can’t wait for the season to start so I can put this boat out front. I would like to thank everyone and I can’t wait to see everyone in the spring.

Thanks again so much!

Johnny Wlodarski 24J
    Attached Files
    Last edited by j hydro racer; 02-11-2009, 04:47 AM. Reason: adding
    Johnny Wlodarski III
    24J

No Hardware? Come on region 3.......Just kidding. Boat looks great. One more reason I love boat racers.

If you email or pm me the size and shape of the numbers you want I will send you a background with your boat number, APBA logos, and driver vinyl.

Brian

Comment

bump

to the top
      Johnny Wlodarski III
      24J

Comment

Johnny,
        I can't decide which is better looking -- you or the boat!
        Twisted Sister

Comment

Very Cool Johnny

Your a great kid Johnny, And it is a nice part having you in the boat racing Family. Keep smiling Buddy and Go get em !!! Nice looking Boat.

Tim Sidor

Comment

Kick butt and keep all your new equipment nice n shiney... Congrats bro. Greg
            Future J dad!

Comment

Invitation.......

Johnny

Last year ASH made a comeback in Region One and we do not have age limits! You bring that boat to any Region One race in 2009 and Stardust Racing will spring for the entry fee.

31-A

Comment

To everyone involved, well done!!

Comment

Working...
                X