How much is racing member status in your area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much is racing member status in your area

How much does your local club charge for "Racing Member" status?

... "non-Racing Member"?

I think we pay $25 per year in Region 4 ... pretty cheap if you ask me

This thread might also be a good place for the clubs to put contact info for paying our yearly dues.

The IOA is now $30. We just voted it up to $30 this year.

Comment

I just renewed my membership with SOA for $20 for a racing membership; non-racing is $10 per year
      Last edited by seanp3; 01-25-2009, 06:57 PM.
      Sean Byrne

Comment

Ssoa

South Shore Outboard Association in Region One is $20.00 for a racing membership.

Comment

The Fishers Landing Racing Club in Region 2 charges $10.00 for a single membership and $15.00 for the family membership. Corporate sponsor is $25.00 or free for taking a full page add in our race program. Contact: flrc1949@gmail.com
          Posted for FLRC by:
          Dean Neumann
          http://flrc1949.googlepages.com

Comment

South Florida Outboard, $20
            Ottawa Valley Powerboat Club, $20
            Toronto Outboard Racing Club, $35
            Last edited by bh/; 01-25-2009, 07:13 AM.
            Brian Hendrick, #66 F
            "the harder we try, the worser it gets"

Comment

U.S. Title Series is $75.00 for racing, $25.00 for non-racing and $25.00 for KPro.

Comment

Peace River Outboard Racing Assoc.

Here in Region 5 Peace River puts on most of the races and our membership is $25.00, however again this year as in the past 3 years we are giving free membership to all of last years members. We all work hard to get sponsorship for our races and it helps the club financially.

Comment

Mrc

club dues for Marine Racing Club of Illinois are $25 racing, $15 J class, $10 non-racing.

Bill
                  Support your local club and local races.

Bill Pavlick

I'm just glad I'm not Michael Mackey - BPIII

Comment

Schenectady Outboard Racing Association (SORA). Host of the 2008 Summer Nationals is $10 flat for all types of members.

Comment

I think a key part to this question is what do you get for your money?

Prices varying from $10 to $75... obviously there are big differences.

TORC is at $35... $50 for household
                      You get a member card each, colour decal, we put out a nice newsletter, a nice website, display in trade shows, awards dinner/party, winter meetings in a club house, a swap meet, host a race or two, provide fun entertainment at the race, etc...

One thing we don't do is provide all the race equipment (although we have bought some of it and contribute to the expensive parts. CBF helps pay for much of it through dues collected at races and then we fund raise as best we can) I don't know how APBA clubs finance all the patrol/resuce boats and equipment! TRORA even had a it's own cube van last time I was down there! We have a hard enough time paying a member to tow a rescue boat to an event.
                      Fralick Racing
                      Like our Facebook Team page "Here"

Comment

Working...
                      X