Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To Everyone Who Watched the LIVE Coverage of J.Michael

Morning All,

The owners of Speedbox.tv who provided the live coverage of the GP Worlds this weekend asked me to see if we could get feedback from everyone who watched the feed and get their comments. Please see the below link and if you watched it please join the forum and post your thoughts as if we give them our honest feedback it helps them develop the service and we might be getting the coverage of the final round in Karapiro for free as well, and J.Michael is coming back down for that as well.

http://www.h2ofullthrottleforum.com/...?showtopic=194

Also everyone who watched the feed and posts their comments will get a freebie copy of the next issue of my mag which has coverage from the Tauranga round of the series in it.

Cheers

Ned

GP Worlds

Post the results please.
    sigpic

Dean F. Hobart

Comment

I had it on for a long time. Then about when the racing was supposed to start it said the modem was down. After it was back up, for some reason it still would not work.( my internet has been a bit flakey lately ) But I tried to watch it LOL. thank you for linking it though.

"The Coffee Guy"
      TEAM CAFFEINE
      Cranked up and ready to Roll

Worrying does not empty tomorrow of its troubles. It empties today of its strengths (Corrie ten Boom)

"Cup of Joe? Not no mo! Kevs Coffee is the only way to go!" (John Runne 09)
      " IF you can find a better cup of coffee... Kev will drink it!" (Michael Mackey 08)

Comment

Working...
      X