• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2009 SORC Minutes are online now

The minutes are now online @ www.stockoutboard.com
    Updated 02-06-09
    Thank you to Stacy Runne, Paul Nielander and Tana Moore

All of the items listed for discussion have been presented to the Region Commissioners by registered racing members.

Now is your chance to get your opinions to your Region Commissioners so they will vote in your favor. They are your representatives and elected at your Region Meetings.

As you read through the agenda I urge you to think of the future of Stock Outboard and what is best for the sport of boat racing.

Scott Reed
    reed28n@gmail.com
    Attached Files

Region Commissioner contacts

Thanks for providing the link to the meeting's agenda.

I would like to become involved and voice my opinion. But, I'm having a difficult time finding the contacts for my region's Commissioner.

Is a listing available of the Commissioner's with phone and e-mail contacts?

Comment

Region: Commissioners:
      1 Alex Poliakoff
      2 Scott Clark
      3 Troy Gladkowski
      4 John Runne
      5 Dave Schubert
      6 Brian Trolian
      6 Thomas Johnston
      6 Jeff Brewster
      7 Roger Przybyla
      7 Gene Schertz
      10 David Anderson
      10 Brian "Tony" Perman
      11 Stephen Wilde
      12 Tammy Dawe
      Appointment By Chairman: Bob Trolian
      Last edited by 14J; 01-13-2009, 08:00 AM.

Comment

Troy..................

Originally posted by 14J View Post
        Region: Commissioners:
        1 Alex Poliakoff
        2 Scott Clark
        3 Troy Gladkowski
        4 John Runne
        5 Dave Schubert
        6 Brian Trolian
        6 Thomas Johnston
        6 Jeff Brewster
        7 Roger Przybyla
        7 Gene Schertz
        10 David Anderson
        10 Brian "Tony" Perman
        11 Stephen Wilde
        12 Tammy Dawe
        Appointment By Chairman: Bob Trolian
        Thanks for the post. Is it possible to re-post the Commissioners names with e-mail addresses or other contact info. You are the man!!

Thanks
        Matt

Comment

Lots of cool stuff to be talked about... should be an exciting meeting... haha. Should sell popcorn in back corner.
          Fralick Racing
          Like our Facebook Team page "Here"

Comment

Clarification

Any clarification (or additional information) available on the following agenda items:

XI k i - Exception to straight line in chute
            XI k ix - Driver restart after red flag
            XI l iii - Overlap suggestions
            XI o iii - Lowering of C weights
            Brian 10s

Comment

Originally posted by Matt Dagostino View Post
              Thanks for the post. Is it possible to re-post the Commissioners names with e-mail addresses or other contact info. You are the man!!

Thanks
              Matt
              Matt-

Contact information was made available this morning on the APBA website.

http://www.apba-racing.com/stock.html

Comment

Originally posted by Brian10s View Post
                Any clarification (or additional information) available on the following agenda items:

XI o iii - Lowering of C weights
                Yea, no way Brian or myself could trim any more pounds off of our already trim figures.....
                Ian Augustine

Comment

Originally posted by ian View Post
                  Yea, no way Brian or myself could trim any more pounds off of our already trim figures.....
                  That is what I am saying - So be careful what you change unless you all want Ian and I to race in Speedo's (or even less).
                  Brian 10s

Comment

Brian

XI k i - Exception to straight line in chute - in a safety maneuver, dodging disabled boat etc..

XI k ix - Driver restart after red flag - a driver that was impacted by a driver incident should be able to re start.....example someone flips because of a chop....right now the flip is the cause of the stoppage of the heat and that driver cannot restart.

XI l iii - Overlap suggestions - suggested change remove 2 boat length..

XI o iii - Lowering of C weights - no suggested weight offered as a suggested topic

Please note that some agenda topics are vague when suggested.

Also, a point of interest some agenda items no had a motion or a second so they were not even discussed last year. I think raising the 20SSH weight was one such item last year.

Comment

Fuel Of Day......

Having problem with pdf file, my computer not so good, forgot to wind it!
                      Is the fuel of the day going to be discussed?
                      Earl 11 J........ Dangerous when Wet Runne Craft- Earl said, " Driving a Runne Craft is like Cheating". Dude, ........ Where's My Boat!

Comment

Earl I read it twice i did not notice it on there.
                        I have been told to download open office. it is free and opens pretty much everything. even the stuff writen in microsuxs(oops typo I really meant to type microsoft) expensive spread sheet software.

"The Coffee Guy"
                        TEAM CAFFEINE
                        Cranked up and ready to Roll

Worrying does not empty tomorrow of its troubles. It empties today of its strengths (Corrie ten Boom)

"Cup of Joe? Not no mo! Kevs Coffee is the only way to go!" (John Runne 09)
                        " IF you can find a better cup of coffee... Kev will drink it!" (Michael Mackey 08)

Comment

Originally posted by Hydroglobe17J View Post
                          Having problem with pdf file, my computer not so good, forgot to wind it!
                          Is the fuel of the day going to be discussed?
                          Earl-

This topic is not on the agenda. Send me your proposal and I'll make sure it gets discussed.

Comment

Originally posted by reed28n View Post
                            The minutes are now online @ www.stockoutboard.com
                            Updated 02-06-09
                            Thanks you to Stacy Runne, Paul Nielander and Tana Moore

All of the items listed for discussion have been presented to the Region Commissioners by registered racing members.

Now is your chance to get your opinions to your Region Commissioners so they will vote in your favor. They are your representatives and elected at your Region Meetings.

As you read through the agenda I urge you to think of the future of Stock Outboard and what is best for the sport of boat racing.

Scott Reed
                            reed28n@gmail.com
                            This post has been updated with a link to the minutes from the SORC meeting.
                            HTML Code:

"https://twitter.com/HydroRacerTV?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw" class="twitter-follow-button" data-show-count="false">Follow @HydroRacerTV

Comment

Working...
                            X