DSH Video to enjoy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DSH Video to enjoy

Here is a link to a D Stock Hydro Race. Mike Franck and Fred Hauenstein, Rockfalls Ill. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_QzuuGCstc

nice thanks!

"The Coffee Guy"
    TEAM CAFFEINE
    Cranked up and ready to Roll

Worrying does not empty tomorrow of its troubles. It empties today of its strengths (Corrie ten Boom)

"Cup of Joe? Not no mo! Kevs Coffee is the only way to go!" (John Runne 09)
    " IF you can find a better cup of coffee... Kev will drink it!" (Michael Mackey 08)

Comment

I forgot just how fast that class is.Thanks for sharing it.
      Bob

Comment

Great video to bad the photographer didn't iris down a bit to cut down on the amount of light hitting the sensor.

Thanks for sharing
        HTML Code:

"https://twitter.com/HydroRacerTV?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw" class="twitter-follow-button" data-show-count="false">Follow @HydroRacerTV

Comment

Originally posted by Admin View Post
          Great video to bad the photographer didn't iris down a bit to cut down on the amount of light hitting the sensor.
          Which is exactly why we need YOU to show up at a few more races in 2009! You know what you are doing with the camera and post production

Comment

was this the last year rockfalls ran?

"The Coffee Guy"
            TEAM CAFFEINE
            Cranked up and ready to Roll

Worrying does not empty tomorrow of its troubles. It empties today of its strengths (Corrie ten Boom)

"Cup of Joe? Not no mo! Kevs Coffee is the only way to go!" (John Runne 09)
            " IF you can find a better cup of coffee... Kev will drink it!" (Michael Mackey 08)

Comment

Originally posted by sam View Post
              Which is exactly why we need YOU to show up at a few more races in 2009! You know what you are doing with the camera and post production
              I hear you loud and clear Sam! 2008 just wasn't in the cards for me, negative $$$$ you should see me in 09
              HTML Code:

"https://twitter.com/HydroRacerTV?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw" class="twitter-follow-button" data-show-count="false">Follow @HydroRacerTV

Comment

The camera I use is a Sony HC-30, nothing special just a point and shoot. There isn't alot of time to get fancy between getting him out on the course and running for the camera, then back in the water to catch him. I do have some pretty fancy film editing software for my cp maybe I should start tweeking the videos a bit before I post'em. Although my wife has started doing some of the filming and she has gotten pretty good at it. Maybe I can talk her into a better quality camera some day? Or wait a minute....... I think I'd rather get myself a couple new 4 blade Dewalds!

Comment

Working...
                X