you tube

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• you tube

I have been watching lots of you tube boat racing vids. Thanks everyone for sharing them. Something I have noticed, In the comments there are several that have had inquiries as to where can someone get one of those boats etc. I suggest that WE ALL should be looking at the comments when we watch them and answer people. I have noticed that several people have done a wonderful job at following up their vids with replies to questions. kudos to you!
    I feel that few of us have utilized this free form of advertising that is available to us. Jeff Youngen you put together a super boat racing advertisement. I know it had to take many hours of work. thank you!

"The Coffee Guy"
    TEAM CAFFEINE
    Cranked up and ready to Roll

Worrying does not empty tomorrow of its troubles. It empties today of its strengths (Corrie ten Boom)

"Cup of Joe? Not no mo! Kevs Coffee is the only way to go!" (John Runne 09)
    " IF you can find a better cup of coffee... Kev will drink it!" (Michael Mackey 08)

Originally posted by Kev43V View Post
    Jeff Youngen you put together a super boat racing advertisement. I know it had to take many hours of work. thank you!
    Shucks Kevin, thanks. It's no big deal. There are a lot more folks working much harder than me to promote the sport. But I'm trying to do better.
    My videos may not be of very good quality, but I think the CONTENT is pretty good. YouTube reaches a LOT of people... and it's FREE! For example, my latest video about the Pleasant Prairie race was posted just two months ago, and already has over 1,550 views!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6rCEycT9RlU
    Or how about a crappy little video I did when I had my wife film me starting up my motor in the driveway. I posted it 6 months ago and it has nearly 3,500 views!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tb3tjkhU_2I

I'm just trying to get the sport out there for all to see.

Comment

Jeff i know there are MANY people working very hard to promote. My point was that while there are many boat race vids on youtube. The only other one that is done in an advertisment format, that i have found is the stock outboard promo.
      I have also noticed that you do a very good job of going back and replying to questions.
      You are an asset to your club and to the sport!
      Last edited by Kev43V; 12-22-2008, 07:56 PM.

"The Coffee Guy"
      TEAM CAFFEINE
      Cranked up and ready to Roll

Worrying does not empty tomorrow of its troubles. It empties today of its strengths (Corrie ten Boom)

"Cup of Joe? Not no mo! Kevs Coffee is the only way to go!" (John Runne 09)
      " IF you can find a better cup of coffee... Kev will drink it!" (Michael Mackey 08)

Comment

Kev:

I have not seen a great deal of You Tube, however, had yet another brain fart!

If someone sees You Tube comments, post that link or direct people from here, to it. Particularly those selling boats, or those who build boats. Now all we need is a finance guy and paying for them is no more difficult than getting a small loan.....+
        Bill Schwab
        Miss KTDoodle #62C
        -Naturescape encinitas landscape company

Comment

Originally posted by jeff55v View Post
          Shucks Kevin, thanks. It's no big deal. There are a lot more folks working much harder than me to promote the sport. But I'm trying to do better.
          My videos may not be of very good quality, but I think the CONTENT is pretty good. YouTube reaches a LOT of people... and it's FREE! For example, my latest video about the Pleasant Prairie race was posted just two months ago, and already has over 1,550 views!
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6rCEycT9RlU
          Or how about a crappy little video I did when I had my wife film me starting up my motor in the driveway. I posted it 6 months ago and it has nearly 3,500 views!
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tb3tjkhU_2I

I'm just trying to get the sport out there for all to see.
          You Da Man Jeff!!

Comment

Working...
          X