Video for Rod Terzinski

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video for Rod Terzinski

Rod, here is one of our races from Oshkosh.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ej6jHU8Jeew Enjoy

P.S. I would love to see your video from Oshkosh Be sure to select " Watch in High Quality" in the Lower right corner

That is some mighty fine racing on that course!!!! Thanks for sharing!!!!

Comment

Make sure to find the " Watch in High Quality" Tab. Located right above the "VIEWS" counter, otherwise it is really washed out.
      Last edited by Merc1; 12-18-2008, 10:28 AM.

Comment

Bump for Rod......

Comment

That was some good racing. Reminds me of the Huntsville Alabama race course in the 1970's.
          Last edited by Danny Pigott; 12-19-2008, 05:38 PM.

Comment

Small Course

Man, you guys were right, that is a tiny course ! Reminds me of the IOA's Beaverton MI race. Pro raced there for years, and then Mod. Danny, you ever raced there ?
            Dave Mason
            Just A Boat Racer

Comment

LOL r7 doesn't call it the Bristol of boatracing for no reason

"The Coffee Guy"
              TEAM CAFFEINE
              Cranked up and ready to Roll

Worrying does not empty tomorrow of its troubles. It empties today of its strengths (Corrie ten Boom)

"Cup of Joe? Not no mo! Kevs Coffee is the only way to go!" (John Runne 09)
              " IF you can find a better cup of coffee... Kev will drink it!" (Michael Mackey 08)

Comment

Or the "Bullring" Every class gets their share of tight racing. If you don't you might end up on shore! Only 6 D hydro's at a time, anymore would be unsafe

Comment

joey, u had your rig dialed in that weekend. it was a good race. would have been better if i would have had my rig as dialed in as yours. nice win!! will get u some video of last season, u and your dadeo. hows anna and the next generation little wiener,sorry , i meant franck doin? call me. the [mutant earthling]aka dil/viller

Comment

Working...
                  X