No announcement yet.

Professional DVD copies of the 2008 PRO Nationals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I watched it and thought it was produced very nicely. It is not network quality but then I am sure it did not cost a network price tag either. Overall I enjoyed it and can't wait to see the next production to be aired.

Tim, I don't know if it is going to be aired again or not. It was not listed correclty in the Direct TV channed guide so it will be hard to see when it might air again. Maybe the admin that started this thread can find out.
    "In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm and three or more is a congress". -- John Adams

Comment

Originally posted by T Chance View Post
      I had a house full of people last night and missed it. I was going to record it and totally forgot. Will it be shown again?
      Tim,

Last year it was aired on "MAN" Maximum Adventure Network which is why folks could not find the right listing. This year a program called Pursuit which is a fishing program picked it up also shown on Direct TV channel 608. Direct TV Channel 608 is a catch all channel for all sorts of outdoor programing so you cant really go buy the listing. If I can get a copy from I-Ball productions we can air it on HRTV Kristi should be able to point us in the right direction to get a copy.
      HTML Code:

"https://twitter.com/HydroRacerTV?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw" class="twitter-follow-button" data-show-count="false">Follow @HydroRacerTV

Comment

what is Channel 608

Dan:

I have the old BUD but can get lots of small dish programs thru a digital rcvr.. What is the name of Channel 608 on the small dish?? That way I could track it down by what satellite it is on.

Comment

Originally posted by bill van steenwyk View Post
          Dan:

I have the old BUD but can get lots of small dish programs thru a digital rcvr.. What is the name of Channel 608 on the small dish?? That way I could track it down by what satellite it is on.
          Hey Bill,

That's just it 608 has no name it just a catch all for Direct TV they can throw just about anything they want up there at any time. 99% of the time its some sort of Outdoors type of programing. Most of the time channel 608 is the Maximum Adventure Network but that is not written in stone so you cant trust that the program you are looking for will be shown in the "MAN" guide.
          HTML Code:

"https://twitter.com/HydroRacerTV?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw" class="twitter-follow-button" data-show-count="false">Follow @HydroRacerTV

Comment

Thanks Dan

I can get the MAN Network on my BUD on Satellite GB, Transponder 400. Due to some "bikini" programming in the evening, I am only allowed to watch at specific times, less I get too heated up.

Thanks Dan. Will see if I can track down when it might be on again.

Comment

Professional DVD copies of the 2008 PRO Nationals

Professional DVD copies of the 2008 PRO Nationals TV program are available from APBA headquarters. Contact Patty Malec at APBA: email: patty@apba-racing.com, phone: 586-773-9700, mail: PO Box 377, Eastpointe, MI, 48021. DVD's are available for $24 including packaging and shipping to USA addresses (foreign addresses additional). Visa and MasterCard accepted.
              HTML Code:

Comment

Working...
              X