New 750ccH Almost done

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New 750ccH Almost done

Here is the lasted 750H for Parker Robb Racing. It is being bulit by Jason Dircksen from MJR plans. I must say Jason is doig a real good job Jimmy can not wait to drive this.
    Jim
    7-M
    Attached Files

That boat can go in my trailer anytime. Nice rig Jim.

Comment

Note the properly equipped shop. Jason has a super clean shop and one of those automatic beer cooling machines right in the shop.

Jason, has Jim and Jr. left the building yet?

Comment

Lookin good

Looking good guys, hope I'm the first to bang sponsons with it in the first turn. What's up, I thought you were plenty fast in the old boat? Can't wait to see it painted.
        Joe 2-H

Comment

I think it should be orange/copper..

It looks great....so how many red/white and black boats should be looking for in a heat now?...I had two next to me at Hillsdale.. should I add one more? Kev/115-M

Comment

Nice

Jim, better look out as Jimmy is moving up the class ladder. Right behind you in 750 and looking forward to pushing you out of a 850 ride. Mabe you need to collect more boats for two Robbs in each race. That would keep Tim busy in the engine shop.
            Have a great season. Wish I could be there to see you run.
            Ye Olde Desert Geezer

Comment

Nose piece

Is that nose cone manufactured from none other than world famous internationally renowned hydro nose maker Dave Mason? It looks just like the one we put on KT's old Loveboat.

Excellent boat by the way!
              Bill Schwab
              Miss KTDoodle #62C
              -Naturescape encinitas landscape company

Comment

NICE BOAT jim. cant wait to see it done. looks like my 850 now ,re doing my boat this year. its all apart and sitting on the jig.

see you this summer. chuck H. 280-p

Comment

Nose Cone

The nose cone came out of my mold, which Dave has a copy of. I make them and ship them.

Comment

Hardware

Boat looks great,nice workmanship.Is
                    this the new boat Jim ordered the new
                    Keller hardware for.
                    Good Luck
                    Tom

Comment

Looking Good

Jim,

Looks good, I am sure Jimmy will find the boat very easy to drive, it is very comparable to the way you describe the ride in your current boat. Go fast turn left.

Is that the few nose pieces I made for you and Rich last year ? I know of a couple deals that have been a long time coming in terms of finished products ! Glad to see it get going !

If anyone needs a nose piece for a project I offer them for sale individually. They are very close to what Marc gives in his plans. The only difference is is mine were copied from an actual boat and not from the raw part. There is slightly less trimming to do. Of course, Marc offers the nose piece as part of his plans package as well, a neat package for those wanting a cutting edge boat.
                      Dave Mason
                      Just A Boat Racer

Comment

Working...
                      X