Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for 1250 BP Mercury Pipes

I'm looking for 1250 BP Mercury Pipes
    Please let me know if anyone has 1250 BP Mercury Pipes for sale.

Thanks,
    Mike Pavlick
    630-551-0542

email

My email address is: pav225@comcast.net

Comment

New class for ya?

Mike, don't you think you might have a little trouble sneaking this by our sharp-eyed inspectors when you try to slip this into 750MH. Hmm, maybe if we start a distraction.....

Comment

!

They will be very distracted with it on a runabout

-Mike

Comment

1250 pipes

I've been looking for a set of 1250 super stacker pipes for about 8 years I've looked as far as Hawaii. Mr Seabold has a set but he is not interested in parting with them. I saw a set with the original Mercury wraps and braces on e bay about 2 years ago and I bid on them until they hit $2000.00 and at that point I was out. I'm pretty sure they went to 3500....just for the horns and wraps. Dudly Malone will sell you 3 elbows and bells but your on your own as far as the plate and filler block goes.
          Of all the things I've lost I miss my mind the most.

Comment

Not too long ago, I thought I saw where someone on this or BRF site announced they were going to be able to build duplicates. sorry not to be more helpful.
            Bill Schwab
            Miss KTDoodle #62C
            -Naturescape encinitas landscape company

Comment

1250 BP Pipes

Thanks for all the help. Please keep the ideas coming.

-Mike

Comment

1250 Pipes

Originally posted by Skoontz View Post
                Not too long ago, I thought I saw where someone on this or BRF site announced they were going to be able to build duplicates. sorry not to be more helpful.
                That was Steve Roskowski, but I don't think that the project ever was completed.

Comment

Pipe reproductions

I have recieved one stack plate casting from the foundry and need to machine it to compare to an original. As it sits, you can't tell it isn't original other than it is clean.

The elbows are a lot trickier as they were cast stainless. I can't find anyone to touch that part without a pretty big cash commitment up front. I could never recoup the outlay to get a working pour so am looking at doing them in aluminum as well. It won't be "original" but at least it will be available.

Steve

Comment

Working...
                  X