J Propellers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• J Propellers

The J committee is looking for information regarding the location of the J Propellers in Regions 2 & 6. They would like to know who currently has them, who maintains them for the Region, we also need to know how many Props are in each Region and if there are any issues that need to be fixed. We really need this info before the 1st of the year. Thanks
    444-B now 4-F
    Avatar photo credit - F. Pierce Williams

We are also looking for the 3 propellers that went missing at the Whitney Point Nationals this year. They really might not be missing at all. That is why we need a count. We started with 7 sets of 12 ea for a total of 84. There should be 84 ea still in the system. A few sets were reduced in Regions that were low on J boat count and given to Regions that had a growing J program. We are getting another 22 for next year as some Regions require more do to the success of the J program.
    Ernie Dawe sent out a E-Mail to members of the J committee as to who in the Regions had the propellers and the number they had. So far the response has been very slow.
    Last edited by bill boyes; 12-12-2008, 05:10 PM.
    bill b

Comment

J-Props

Region 10 has 12 props that go with me to every race. We could however use more as I think you already know. Rocky Peterson

Comment

Thank you Rocky, And yes you are on the list to increase your allotment. I want to thank you for taking good care of the J Propellers for Region 10.
        bill b

Comment

TTT Any info on Regions 2 & 6??? I heard Scott Clark & Scott Reed have the Region 2 props is this true? What about Region 6????????????
          444-B now 4-F

Comment

TJ has Region 6 J props. 12ea
            bill b

Comment

Region 2 has sent their's to Region 1...
              444-B now 4-F

Comment

Working...
              X