Help with engine delivery????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with engine delivery????

Can anyone get a Yamato 80 from the Atlanta Georgia area to the National meeting? I've got a ride for it the rest of the way.

Thanks

Steve Roskowski

If it can make it's way to Cocoa, FL or the east coast between FL & Raleigh then I can bring it up.

Howie
    Last edited by Howie Nichols; 12-12-2008, 04:14 PM.
    444-B now 4-F
    Avatar photo credit - F. Pierce Williams

Comment

I'll be going to Kalamazoo Mi. for the holidays If that would be a help we may be able to lend a hand I'm located just south of Macon Ga. Let me know if this would help
      Jerry Oberlin

Comment

Steve,

If the motor makes in to Kalamazoo, it can be left with me. It shouldn't be a problem to get it to Indy from here.

Mark

Comment

I am in kzoo for the holidays and going to see you after the holidays.... Brian

Comment

Steve,
            I'm driving down to Macon, GA (Just south of ATL) on the 23rd and will be heading back up sometime around the 1st of the year. I can bring it back up for you if you like. We could work out how to get it from Columbus to Indy (I'm easily talked into road trips).

Have a great day.
            Later,
            Dudley

Comment

Dudley,

I have a challenge for you.... I need you to drive to Texarkana, TX to haul 400 cases of Coors beer back to Atlanta, GA in 28 hours. GO!

Chicken!!!!

B

Comment

Working...
              X