Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 45 SS at the 2009 SO Nationals

To all the 45 Drivers,

Who will be interested in running 45SS at the 2009 SO Nationals at Grass Lake Michigan ? The dates are: July 27 - August 1.

The Trenton Michigan OPC race is the weekend before, July 24 - 26.

Trenton is only 60 miles from Grass Lake. And, the Kankakee OPC Nationals are only 4 hours from Grass Lake.

Just trying to get an early count and find out the interest.

I'll be bringing two 45 outfits.

sigpic

Dean F. Hobart

Originally posted by DeanFHobart View Post
    To all the 45 Drivers,

Who will be interested in running 45SS at the 2009 SO Nationals at Grass Lake Michigan ? The dates are: July 27 - August 1.

The Trenton Michigan OPC race is the weekend before, July 24 - 26.

Trenton is only 60 miles from Grass Lake. And, the Kankakee OPC Nationals are only 4 hours from Grass Lake.

Just trying to get an early count and find out the interest.

I'll be bringing two 45 outfits.

are these "2 outfits" gonna be raced in Reg10 in 09? With (4) from the WayneCo camp and the (2) of the Diamonds, we could have 8, if your 2 are raced....................yeehaw!
    Last edited by mercguy; 12-08-2008, 09:10 AM.
    Daren

​DSH/750ccmh/850ccmh

Team Darneille

sigpic

Comment

What is the 45 SS race format? Stock outboard lap count of 3? Starts? Having to join the Stock outboard class with APBA? Just some curious questions that many of 45 drivers would ask about.

Dan Orchard

Comment

45ss

The format would be just like stock races: (2) heat, three lap format, clock start.

I would be interested in bringing a boat out from Washington, BUT there needs to be a commitment of at least 8. I'm not going down the path of the 2007 nationals where so many of the 45 brethren promised to race yet an OPC race was was scheduled that same weekend.

I'm already planning on taking two motor homes with two fully loaded trailers out east to the pros and stock nats, so what's one more boat? Just time and money...

I'm in - (1) from the WayneCo camp.
        http://vitalire.com/

Comment

wow!

Originally posted by guedo499 View Post
          The format would be just like stock races: (2) heat, three lap format, clock start.

I would be interested in bringing a boat out from Washington, BUT there needs to be a commitment of at least 8. I'm not going down the path of the 2007 nationals where so many of the 45 brethren promised to race yet an OPC race was was scheduled that same weekend.

I'm already planning on taking two motor homes with two fully loaded trailers out east to the pros and stock nats, so what's one more boat? Just time and money...

I'm in - (1) from the WayneCo camp.

2 motorhomes and 2 FULLY loaded trailers headed back east to race next season................dude, your loaded!!!
          Daren

​DSH/750ccmh/850ccmh

Team Darneille

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mercguy View Post
            are these "2 outfits" gonna be raced in Reg10 in 09? With (4) from the WayneCo camp and the (2) of the Diamonds, we could have 8, if your 2 are raced....................yeehaw!
            Daren,

Yes these outfits will be raced in Region 10. One outfit is a complete new Revolution and the other is Scott Economy's Revolution complete outfit that I bought. The Revolution boys are building a stacking trailer for them as we speak.

Deano
            sigpic

Dean F. Hobart

Comment

That is fantastic news! Might have to find myself another one to come play with you guys!

When will your trailer be done? I am heading that way for the holidays. Plan to leave saturday.
              www.opc-racing.com

Comment

Originally posted by mercguy View Post
                2 motorhomes and 2 FULLY loaded trailers headed back east to race next season................dude, your loaded!!!
                I still have my big trailer for sale if you need a 3rd. Maybe you could run a triple if you licenced Wayne's MH as a tractor!
                Steve
                106-R / TEAM JDS

sigpic

Comment

Hoffman

Originally posted by Erick View Post
                  That is fantastic news! Might have to find myself another one to come play with you guys!

When will your trailer be done? I am heading that way for the holidays. Plan to leave saturday.
                  You want one? I'll sell you one! Remember that one you sold us? I'll sell it back to you for the same price, ready to race, plus repair and paint. Especially nice since the little guy isn't too far from J; you'd then be able to race in the same weekend!
                  http://vitalire.com/

Comment

Trailer In Work

Originally posted by Erick View Post

Soon!!!!!!!!!!!

sigpic

Dean F. Hobart

Comment

Working...
                    X