2009 Hydroplane Calendar...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2009 Hydroplane Calendar...

Just noticed today I somehow posted this in the Summer Nationals forum earlier this week... So here it is again.

For those who might be interested... I have nothing to do with it, that's why I put it here instead of the classified.

Hydroplane Quebec made a real nice 2009 calendar. I bought mine at the CBF convention. It is mostly inboards, but does have a few outboard pages in it too. It's professionally made, just like a store bought calendar. It's in both french and english. Great shots in it.

For more info or to order one go here:
    http://www.hydroplanequebec.com/

I figured many of you would like a boat racing calendar regardless of content. Good Christmas gift!

Fralick Racing
    Like our Facebook Team page "Here"

Buddy it's in French?
    Earl 11 J........ Dangerous when Wet Runne Craft- Earl said, " Driving a Runne Craft is like Cheating". Dude, ........ Where's My Boat!

Comment

Earl you need to take a night course so you can learn to read it
      Destiny is a matter of chance,it is a matter of choice; it is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved.

Comment

Both in french and english.

I can't read French... but not hard to figure out what day the 8th is even if it was all french
        Fralick Racing
        Like our Facebook Team page "Here"

Comment

Nice pictures.

Originally posted by Andrew 4CE View Post
          I figured many of you would like a boat racing calendar regardless of content.
          French words don't bother me... I never read the words anyway. I just look at the pictures. That's why I have old Snap-On calenders hanging up from ages ago. They never go out of date.
          Attached Files

Comment

Their Web Page........

Originally posted by Hydroglobe17J View Post
            Buddy it's in French?
            Andrew, I did not mean the calendar, I meant their whole web site. You are correct about numbers are easy,8th, numbers are Good!
            Earl 11 J........ Dangerous when Wet Runne Craft- Earl said, " Driving a Runne Craft is like Cheating". Dude, ........ Where's My Boat!

Comment

Earl, you probably got the wrong website because www.hydroplanequebec.com is in both languages.

Christian Bergeron
              www-hydroplanequebec.com

Comment

but Earl . . .

Originally posted by Hydroglobe17J View Post
                Buddy it's in French?
                the question is - just boat pictures, or does the calender feature French Girls! Va-Va-Voom!
                carpetbagger

Comment

Working...
                X