• Show
Clear All

more SSOA banquet photos

Photos by Paul
    Attached Files

Comment

Great Shot's

Nice shot's Paul.

The next to last photo has Bill Forster receiving the coveted Saddle Award accompanied by previous winners. The gentlemen to the far right is the original winner of the Award - Larry Castagneto. Larry won the award in 1963 for his spectacular flip at the finish line of DSH at the 1963 Boston Stock Outboard Nationals. Not only did he win the event , but the flip was captured live on television. Larry is a member of the Gulf Marine Hall of Fame and looks like he could jump into a boat tommorrow.

More pictures to come as Region One's own Twisted Sister was in the house snapping photo's throughout the ceremony.

Comment

Just wanted to say the drag boat crew had a blast!! The shovel Dad got was great. I didn't know his face could turn so red!!!

Comment

WoW, Awesome Awards! Glad everyone had a fun time!
          Earl 11 J........ Dangerous when Wet Runne Craft- Earl said, " Driving a Runne Craft is like Cheating". Dude, ........ Where's My Boat!

Comment

HSTgirl

Christine

Next set of photo's will have the Drag Category winners....and we fully expect Bob to use that shovel at Taunton next year.

Comment

Thanks!!! I was just going to ask if someone could email those to me!! Hopefully next year I'll be in at least one of those pics!!!

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving To All My Racing Friends!!

Comment

Had a great time at the awards. What a good bunch of folks. Only made 3 races this year and I was treated like I was one of the family for the 38 years I was missing. Can't wait until next year. Hard to believe I spent more time in the water than in the boat this year.I would not have guessed that when I started this again. Bill Forster

Comment

Working...
                  X