Centralia, IL Action Pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Centralia, IL Action Pics

We had a really great weekend. Two full days of racing! No heats less than 4 boats. No Crashes! Can't get no better than that!! I was just sorry that more drivers didn't show up, but that Tow Money and Prize Money sure divided up great for the ones that did show!! Thanks Alan and everyone else who puts the Centralia Races together. No matter what happens there, it is always a great event. GREAT JOB!!!
    Take a look at a few of the pics we took!

http://s348.photobucket.com/albums/q...albumview=grid
    Last edited by Shebert; 07-15-2008, 03:31 PM.
    Shane Hebert
    15L

Centralia

Great Pics!! I just want to thank all who participated this year. We had 14 trailers and all drivers worked their buts off to put on a great show, the word around town is that everyone enjoyed the weekend and we had the best spectator turn out ever. The Lions had thier best weekend selling food. The best part is we had no drivers go out of a boat. This proved that even if you have some three boat races the spectators enjoy every bit of it, the key is promoting the sport.

Thanks!!
    Alan

Comment

That's the best BBQ Sandwiches I've ever eaten. They probably made most of their money from us!! They knew Shane by name
      Shane Hebert
      15L

Comment

Great pics Patsy . Yes it was a good time as allways. Allan puts on a great race
        Jeff

Comment

Centralia

OOPS! I left out something, all drivers, crews and officials worked thier butts off.
          Later!

Comment

Novice Race at Centralia

I just want to talk about the Novice Class right now. Y'all put on one awesome show at this Centralia Race. The Novice Class is stronger than I have seen in many years. We got some major competition coming our way in a few years.
            Shane Hebert
            15L

Comment

Sweet

I was very sad that I could not make it and show my support to Alan and all those who put the effort into making the race such a spectacular event. I bet that $4500.00 split between 14 trailers went a LONG ways. Once I get my gearbox issues worked out you can bet I will be a contender in attendance ! I hear Shane is flying in his new SEH.

Glad the city loved it once again. See you next year in Centrallia. I hope the dates can be worked out to not have any conflicting events the same weekend, I bet that cost a few trailers. I know where my trailer will be bext year if at all possible !
              Dave Mason
              Just A Boat Racer

Comment

Dave , hope you get it worked out Shellbyville ill is in Sept. hope you can make that one Jeff
                Jeff

Comment

I enjoyed the weekend. It was really nice to meet Jeff (SEH) Burnin Vernon,Alan, Keith ,and everyone was very hospitable.
                  I'm New
                  Thanks Hal

Comment

Hey Everyone, Thank you for a great weekend. We really enjoyed it and I'm speaking for all the Anderson's.

Tony Anderson's sister
                    Tina

Comment

It really was a great weekend. I'm glad the evening storms held off until after the race. It cooled things off after a hot day. I can't wait until next year.
                      Shane Hebert
                      15L

Comment

Working...
                      X