Rochelle, IL June 28-29

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rochelle, IL June 28-29

For those of you in the Illinois/Wisconsin/Iowa area that have been unable to test due to flooding, now is your chance. Join us at Lake Sule in Rochelle, IL for Stock, J, AXS, Mod, Antique, KPROH and OSY racing AND testing. We have the lake starting at noon on Friday and we do not have any noise restrictions at all for the entire weekend. Testing at your own risk starting at noon on Friday, Saturday evening, and even Sunday evening. Who knows, we might even have an early riser and see someone on the water at 6 am Sunday like last year.

$50 in tow money will be paid to trailers traveling more than 200 miles one way. You must register with Chris Dudek cdudek29H@hotmail.com by this Friday June 20 in order to be eligible.

Kevin Schertz is planning a potluck to be held in the pavilion Saturday evening. Kev's Coffee and MRC will provide the meat and buns, everyone else please bring a dish to pass.

Also on the agenda for the weekend, the following classes will run 3 times: DMR, DMH, 20SSH, ASR.

Hope to see you there.

Bill
    Support your local club and local races.

Bill Pavlick

I'm just glad I'm not Michael Mackey - BPIII

bump

bump

Bill
    Support your local club and local races.

Bill Pavlick

I'm just glad I'm not Michael Mackey - BPIII

Comment

Working...
    X