Silver Lake, Everett race.........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Silver Lake, Everett race.........

while this is only a one day race, there was some great racing. But, the best show of the day was the last class ran........OPEN (6 laps)..........it was mixed up with all kinds of boats (350H, FER, DSH, DMH, OPC (sit down tunnel with an 850 Merc), OSY, etc......................a big shout out goes to Guido, piloting the "blue devil" OSY rig for staying out front (even if he jumped by 2 seconds) the entire race and even holding off a PRO 350 hydro...................that Altralite is FAST!!!! I have never seen a rig with as much corner speed as that one has........

PS: the sand pit exiting "party" was pretty funny also..........

PSS: we even had (8) CSR's.........YA!
    Last edited by mercguy; 06-02-2008, 07:04 PM.
    Daren

​DSH/750ccmh/850ccmh

Team Darneille

sigpic

My take on the last class

I agree that the last class of the day was best, but I believe it was called Open Towing Sand Blasting. I believe that I won the Front Wheel Drive Soccer Mom (FWDSM) class with a full pull! Jeff Gowan looked good in Open RWD class driving multiple entries. The Four Wheel Drive class was too close to call. I think J Michael had a really good shot based on his starting position, but seemed to have lost his chance at greatness when his trailer fell off.

Good job again Howard, Jan, Rick and the cast of thousands for pulling off a great local race.
    Moby Grape Racing
    "Fast Boats Driven Hard"

Comment

That was a definite missed video.....Both the open Hydro class and the open Towing Sand Blasting Both were very entertaining. Tony, I think you had the best trailer action on the corner. I think it needed a turn fin!
      Sean Byrne

Comment

Working...
      X