CSR Attendence for Alexandria

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CSR Attendence for Alexandria

I need a boat count on who is coming. Can only go on Saturday and don't want tto make trip if 8 or more are not going to show. Mikey
    mike ross

Mikey-
    I know of four from here that will be there.
    Davey
    DAVEY 18w

Comment

I know Joe Silvestri will be there.

So, that's 5 plus the 75-M.

Finn?

What about the rest of Michigan? There's only about 12 CSR's up there?

Oh wait, they don't leave the state.

Comment

Still looking for that magic number of 8 or more. Tim( I mean Dewey) is the only boat running from our camp. I have been promoted to pit *****. Mikey
        mike ross

Comment

Big Mike,

Scott Reed told me he was planning on coming...so that's 7.

What about the rest of Michigan?

Sounds like you may have to climb in a rig. Or pay to put someone in rig #2.

Comment

Nice...

Originally posted by dholt View Post
            I know Joe Silvestri will be there.

So, that's 5 plus the 75-M.

Finn?

What about the rest of Michigan? There's only about 12 CSR's up there?

Oh wait, they don't leave the state.

We do leave the state, but with fuel costs it might be wise to build your class in your own state and hold seveal races in the state to help out the racers and fuel. WI and MI are doing a good job of that. Or if you want, come on over to MI and compete against the 12 in MI...... I know you sometimes make the Constantine trip...
            Dave Mason
            Just A Boat Racer

Comment

I can assure you, Dave, that if the SO Divisionals were in Michigan, I'd be there.

Comment

Mikey...

I'd love to come play with you guys but the fuel prices are just sick! Over five bucks a gallon out and back to Franklin last weekend, ouch! The boat does fit in the back of the truck though... huh, let me consult with the highr powers... GL
                Future J dad!

Comment

1200 miles round trip, I'll take my chances in the elims. at the Nat's! Have fun... GL
                  Future J dad!

Comment

Looks like we are going to take Gregs way also. Without 8 boats we'll have to duel it out at Whitney Pte with Greg and the others. We could only attend on Saturday anyway due my daughters high school graduation on Sunday. Deweys daughters birthday is Sunday also. Lost job and high cost of fuel is crimping my hobby big time. Sorry Ponch!!!!! I miss you man, Mikey
                    mike ross

Comment

Mike,

You are making your decision based on who has not responded to HR??? Are you kidding me?

We have already named 6 CSR for sure that will be here.

You guys can put 2 more on the water yourselves.

Comment

Dana its a combination of factors. If I would have attended Franklin I would have been attending races 4 out of the next 5 weekends. Lost my job at GMAC and went to work for Mark Tate. My pay is 1/3 of what I made at GMAC. So my money is funny. With us only being able to attend Saturday there is that outside chance it could blow out or have an unseen reason that the divisionals would have to be run Sunday. Believe me sitting home sucks!!!!! I wish more than anything that things were different. I have set Constintine to be our first, with Fort Custer the following weekend to be our next. I am refereeing at Fort Custer so I have to go there. Anyway you guys go get a seat in the feature . Good Luck!!!! Mikey
                        mike ross

Comment

I am sorry guys, but I think that I have to opt out as well. My new job is really putting the screws to me and if I stay I put 500 bones into my pocket. I figure if I go, it will cost me 1000 when it is all said and done. A fifteen hundred dollar swing is half the cost of a new CSH. These slave-driving SOB's have me not finishing up untill 7pm friday in Oshkosh. Figure an hour and a half back to Madison, pack, drive an hour to Mom and Dad's. Maybe 45 minutes to get stuff ready to go, then 7 hours to Alex. Race for two days. Drive 7 hours back to home base, then another hour to my place. Unpack, repack for a three-day trip. Drive an hour and a half to Oshkosh to be at the airport at 6:30 am for a 7:30 departure to Harrisburg, PA. As I am sure you can see, this is not a fun looking trip to me anymore. I do sincerely apologize as I certainly wish I was there with you.

Comment

Hey we had the same problem on the West Coast! Divisionals at Bako only got 4 CSR's! how lame is that. And 3 of them were from Washington (an 18 hour drive from Seattle)! So Ricky M., Daren, and I drove to run a 4 boat heat...hopefully we'll have an 8 boat turn out next season when the divisionals are in region 10! Good luck to you guys this weekend! See ya in NY!

Kyle
                            20R
                            Kyle Bahl
                            20-R

"He didn't bump you, he didn't nudge you, he rubbed you, and rubbin' son is racin'!"

Comment

Low attendance

Mike sorry to hear about the job, what bummer!
                              We had the same problem with the SE Divisionals, low attendance in all classes with only ASH & CSH with enough to qualify. Looks like the gas prices are hurting us all. CSR only had 4 boats!

Comment

Working...
                              X