Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• update on the c looper from last year

hi all,

last year i purchased 2 c loopers from someone in texas. at that time several members expressed their dismay that they would end up in the black hole of someones collection and never see the light of day. i could see their point and i said that would not happen. i want to report back on the progress. the first looper was shown this past weekend and won the best restored racing outboard catagory. the downside to the meet was i was not able to fire it up because of the noise thing going on now. HOWEVER i have found a meet i will be able to fire this one up along with an 'a' and 'b' looper. i've posted some pictures to show the engine then and now.

enjoy,

frank
    Attached Files

Nice!

Frank,
    That's a beautiful thang...

Comment

You know...

One word, Frank: Wow!

You know, some former racers start collecting things like this and it's not too long until they're hankerin' for a ride and before you know it, they're "back in the saddle again"...
      Last edited by Mark 72@E; 05-19-2008, 06:09 PM.
      @@@@@@@@@@@@

Mark Ritchie
      72@E
      Former Boat Racer
      21st Century: CSH, CSR, and "J Dad" x2
      20th Century: ASH, ASR, BSR, 25SSH, 25SSR

@@@@@@@@@@@@

Comment

gettin the urge

mark,

i know what you mean. the downside to the show was i couldn't run it. i think i solved that problem, i picked up a 55h so i can ride when the looper is silent. davie trying to get me in a 125.... all it might take is the smell of alkie in the air. i love the smell of alkie in the morning..... smells like victory.

frank

Comment

Working...
        X