Anchorfast nails

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anchorfast nails

In view of my (our) upcoming Sid-son restoration. Does anybody know where I can get bronze anchorfast nails?

Thanks
    Dave
    I always thought growing up would be cool, I was wrong!
    The other day GG laughed at me because I take more pills a day than she does....

I'll check . . .

our local kick-tail hardware store today. I think they may have anchorfast nails.
    carpetbagger

Comment

Nails

http://www.go2marine.com/product.do?no=46039F

Comment

In your back yard

Dave,
        "Annular THD common nails or Anchorfast"
        I get them from Swan Secure Products - 7525 Perryman Ct. Baltimore, MD 21226 (410-360-9100). Very helpfull when I was restoring an old Swift hydro. They will make any legnth, diameter or head size you want for a small up-charge. I didn't ask if they would make them with the anchors on the heads though. Fast delivery too.
        Dave

Comment

ACE is the Place

Originally posted by Dave_E71 View Post
          In view of my (our) upcoming Sid-son restoration. Does anybody know where I can get bronze anchorfast nails?

Thanks
          Dave
          ACE Hardware

Comment

Dave, Ace Hardware is awesome. I got my nails there for the old boat I built. They also have steering hooks etc. ACE RULES!
            Earl 11 J........ Dangerous when Wet Runne Craft- Earl said, " Driving a Runne Craft is like Cheating". Dude, ........ Where's My Boat!

Comment

Yes, ACE is your Racing PLace

Originally posted by Hydroglobe17J View Post
              Dave, Ace Hardware is awesome. I got my nails there for the old boat I built. They also have steering hooks etc. ACE RULES!
              ACE is my first place to look for racing supplies. Paint. steering cable, thottle cable, pipe cable, pullies, stainless steel fasteners, aluminum bar & sheet, bronze boat nails, pads, misc fasteners and do-dads

Comment

Nails

http://www.chesfast.com/

This company sells the nails you need. Check the catalogue on page 30 and 31. It would be a good idea to identify the nails you need before your order them.

Alan
                Last edited by OldRacerBU; 05-21-2008, 03:38 PM.

Comment

Acctually the nails with the anchor was gone off the heads back when Sid and Mickey was still building boats. Same looking nail but had the plain head.
                  Destiny is a matter of chance,it is a matter of choice; it is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved.

Comment

Thanks folks, Frank ordered some today from Swan Secure Products (they're local and I didn't feel like driving to Ace ), hopefully I (we) can start the resto the first week in June. On the lighter side, I think Frank has become a looper (or is that loopy?) monster, an A, 2 B's and 3 C's, the scary part was last weekend when he bought the Sid he said to me "now that I have 2 boats we can both run C's at the same time" . Those cockpits sure are wide and the sides make up for it by being short

Dave
                    I always thought growing up would be cool, I was wrong!
                    The other day GG laughed at me because I take more pills a day than she does....

Comment

Working...
                    X