New SIDEWINDERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New SIDEWINDERS

How have the new Sidewinders performed this year ?

Anyone have an update?
    BOPP

The Sidewinders have done well . . .

during the discussion of aforementioned Sidewinders after the races involving actual on-the-raceboat engines. Of course we were gathered around a cooler and alcohol was involved which may account for some exaggeration of the Sidewinder's mythical prowess on the race course.

"Dreaming, I'm always dreaming . . ." Cascades and also Johnny Burnette
    carpetbagger

Comment

Please take a video and post it here so we can see it in action. I'm sure many would like to see some action of the new Sidewinders
      Sean Byrne

Comment

Sidewinder

It is not a competition video but here is a review of the first on-water trial of the SIDEWINDER. As promiced it started in the water on the first pull.

http://www.brightcove.tv/title.jsp?title=1543551084
        !"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass...it's about learning how to dance in the rain."

Comment

So is anyone actually running one this year? The video is LH 2006
          sigpicWayne DiGiacomo

Comment

26V has his tank time done, had hoped to get it on the water to finnish breakin over the last weekend. Sad to say the weather did not cooperate. It starts like a dream though

"The Coffee Guy"
            TEAM CAFFEINE
            Cranked up and ready to Roll

Worrying does not empty tomorrow of its troubles. It empties today of its strengths (Corrie ten Boom)

"Cup of Joe? Not no mo! Kevs Coffee is the only way to go!" (John Runne 09)
            " IF you can find a better cup of coffee... Kev will drink it!" (Michael Mackey 08)

Comment

Has anyone hung a pipe on a 15 cubic inch and run 250 mod? I'd be interested to know if it's possible.

Comment

They're Undefeated!

I have come to you from the year 2020 in my time machine that I built with my winnings from the 12th annual Las Vegas Boat Racing Club's Bracket racing championships. I won the championship using my 20 cubic inch sidewinder. I race for the Randy Moss / Roush / Fenway factory connect - sidewinder racing team in the NAS-Boat Sprint Cup series (Quite a bit has changed in boat racing since the sidewinders and the Las Vegas boat racing club)

Comment

That sounds good to me!
                  sigpic

Comment

hey 5 i need some stock tips....oh and some money to invest too if thats ok

"The Coffee Guy"
                    TEAM CAFFEINE
                    Cranked up and ready to Roll

Worrying does not empty tomorrow of its troubles. It empties today of its strengths (Corrie ten Boom)

"Cup of Joe? Not no mo! Kevs Coffee is the only way to go!" (John Runne 09)
                    " IF you can find a better cup of coffee... Kev will drink it!" (Michael Mackey 08)

Comment

Franklin??

Will there be any Sidewinders at Franklin to see run/test/sell Friday?

Interested in a powerhead......I have a filler block for MOD pipe(s)....

19P
                      Last edited by STEVE FRENCH; 05-14-2008, 05:02 PM.
                      100N STEVE FRENCH > Nobody can hang with my STUFF!! >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tna3B5zqHdk

SEEEEEE YAAAAAA!!............In my WAKE!! .............100N>>

Comment

Originally posted by STEVE FRENCH View Post

19P
                        Steve, You better talk to Ed Runne about your idea of a filler block and pipe on a sidewinder. I hope it works and would love to see it run.
                        !"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass...it's about learning how to dance in the rain."

Comment

I think at some point Eddie is going to make brackets to hang the coils and brain box on the intake side as of now they are on the exhaust side over the exhaust plate.
                          Destiny is a matter of chance,it is a matter of choice; it is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved.

Comment

Success To Sidewinder

Wishing Sidewinder Success. We need new motors, period.

sigpic

Dean F. Hobart

Comment

Check Out

Originally posted by STEVE FRENCH View Post

19P
                              I heard Ebay has them to bid on..............

Just giving you a hard time Steve...
                              Dave Mason
                              Just A Boat Racer

Comment

Working...
                              X