2008 Summer Nationals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2008 Summer Nationals

Hey-I've been searching for old threads but couldn't find it so thought I might as well just post a new one. I see the Summer Natl dates are Aug 4-10. However, somewhere I read that on the 3rd (I think it is a Monday) there will be testing, registration and the driver's meeting that night. We want to start making plans/reservations so if anyone can help us with the dates it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!!!!!!!!

Monday the 4th is going to be registration and drivers meeting. You'll have to ask Scott Reed about the testing. I'm not sure about that.
    "I don't want to just live life, I want to live an extraordinary life." - Kevin Ladd

Comment

Thanks for info!!!

Comment

and on that same note...is there a host hotel yet? and where is the best place to fly into?...west coast inquiring minds want to know!

Comment

I haven't heard anything on hotels yet. I think they are still trying to establish and Racing Headquarters. I think the closest airport is Syracuse. It's about an hour away, maybe a little closer. Can someone from up there confirm that?
          "I don't want to just live life, I want to live an extraordinary life." - Kevin Ladd

Comment

Binghamton airport is just south of Whitney Point. It may cost more to fly into there but I am not sure. It is in Broome County.

sigpic
            SIBLING RIVALRY RACING TEAM

Comment

If you go to "Google Earth" and put in Whitney Point, New York it will show you Airport, Hotels, ect.
              Kegs

Comment

Working...
              X