Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help with delivering a boat

hi all,

i just purchased a vintage hydro for my quincy c looper restoration. the problem it's in shrevsport, la and i need to get it to maryland. i was wonderin if anyone would fit into one of the options i've come up with....

option 1: anyone coming to the east coast nc/va/md/del area in the next several months? i could meet them anywhere in those states...

option 2: deliver the boat to oaklahoma city before february. i have a client who will be in oaklahoma city in february. i have a place to store it in oak city if i can get it there.

option 3: any suggestions??????

the loopers i bought from the phil crown estate are coming along nicely. waiting on a few parts. i did pick up an a looper and did fire that one up... scared the pants off several landscapers across the street.

i hope someone can help.

frank

Who did you buy a boat from in Shreveport?

OMC FE/SE powerhead parts for sale. Kurcz ported block, Mod 50 pistons and cylinder head, exhaust, etc.

Comment

mrs lewis

david,

purchased it from a mrs lewis. her husband had it. from what i understand it needs work. are you anywhere near there to look at it?

frank

Comment

If it's the boat I'm thinking of, I've seen it. Is it a Marchetti hydro?

OMC FE/SE powerhead parts for sale. Kurcz ported block, Mod 50 pistons and cylinder head, exhaust, etc.

Comment

Working...
        X