Introducing Dominick Joseph Trolian !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stump Jr.

When can I start teaching him a little finesse so there's hope he can be smooth in a hydro someday too?

Congrats you two!! Hope to see him soon. (Actually you're on my way to Harbor Freight at lunchtime... hmm ).
    kladd-

Comment

Your new son, great

[QUOTE=KellyLadd;81814]8 lbs, 8 oz & 21" long !! (almost as tall as Dad!)
      Mom and baby are heathly & more than happy it happened today, the 28th.

Congratulations Brian and Tracy from the Ripon bunch !!!!

Cooper and friends

Comment

Good to hear all is well. Brian now its back to bottles and diapers for you. We need Tracy on the judges stand. Tracy make him a list of what he needs to do. Hurry Up we are starting the first set. Ponch you get that new driver up to speed. Anyway you 2 have fun with your new addition. See Ya Soon Mike
        mike ross

Comment

Yea!!!!

Good job guys!!! Tracy, hope you're feeling okay cause i know those big boys aren't easy to push out!!! Lots of love and can't wait to see the lil man
          Rachel and Matt and jackson too!
          sigpic

Comment

Congratulations!

I'll bet his crib looks like an A runabout!

Congratulations, Brian, Tracy and Danielle.....hope to see you all soon!!

Jeff and Mary
            Jeff
            5-P

Comment

Welcome to our boat racing family, little Dominick

Congratulations, Brian, Tracy, and Danielle. Nice addition to your family. We'll be anxious to see him at the races.
              Augustine Racing

Comment

Congratulations!!! Tracy, Brian, and Danielle enjoy your new addition and God Bless your family.
                Be well,
                Brent Simmons
                20-P

Comment

I knew it was a boy!

Congrats from the Warnocks! Can't wait to see the new baby. How's Danielle taking to sisterhood?
                  64W & 22B

Comment

congrats

Hope all is well with the Family and Danielle is taking sisterhood well, We wish you the very best for Dominick and hope Mom and Dad are getting some sleep as well. And Brian it's time to change Diapers insted of propellers.

Congrats: The Sidor -Rykse Racing Team

Comment

Congrats Brian & Tracy from the Desiato Family! We wish you the best of luck with your new baby!
                      Earl 11 J........ Dangerous when Wet Runne Craft- Earl said, " Driving a Runne Craft is like Cheating". Dude, ........ Where's My Boat!

Comment

Hurry up with a picture!

C'mon, how about a picture? I want to see Brian holding that new baby boy!

Congrats,
                        The Sutherlands

Comment

Yea we need a pic! Congrulations to Brian and Tracy! and also those proud Grandparents!

Comment

Congratulations

Congrats Brian and Tracy! He is a beautiful baby! Danielle doesn't look to disappointed that she has a baby brother - think I recall from Constantine she was pretty adament about the baby being a GIRL! We are all looking forward to meeting him.

Mark, Heather, Nikolas and Natalie

Comment

Congratulations! Tracy and Brian! From the Spencers.. Larry and Tracey.. 301/302 M

Comment

Working...
                              X