Dale Jr. to Hendrick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JR joining team cheater

Dad must be real proud his son will be driving for a bunch of dirty rotten cheaters.
    Ya, I know what you'll say, every one cheats, with all the money in NASCAR..., pushing the limits with the COT...
    Certain teams cheat more (get caught) than others and HMS should have been penalized even harder. Knaus just doesn't seem to get it. Makes you wonder how deserving Jimmy was of a championship. IMO if you get caught twice in a year, the driver should be ineligible for the chase.

Comment

Bomb into Peace

I don't know. Japan has been pretty peacefull since we bombed them.

Comment

Originally posted by Inside Lane View Post
        I don't know. Japan has been pretty peacefull since we bombed them.

Hendricks Motorsports Bombed Japan
        I'm not going to seriously respond to that insane thread hijacking comment

Comment

everyone keeps calling them cheaters. the "claw" fit the car. they worked between the lines. nascar keeps having to take stuff away from hendrick because no one else can keep up. they took jimmies shocks away but there was no rule about it. there was no rule about the shape of the fenders between the templates. a racer always looks for an advantage to help them win

Comment

COT Rules

NASCAR was very clear about the rules on the COT. You cannot and will not read between the lines, and change anything, period. And Hedricks did.

Comment

Knaus knowingly cut the under side of the fenders

Both cars -- the No. 24 driven by Jeff Gordon and the No. 48 driven by Jimmie Johnson -- were found to be in violation of Sections 12-4-A (actions detrimental to stock car racing); 12-4-Q (car, car parts, components and/or equipment used do not conform to NASCAR rules); 20-2.1E (parts or components of the car not previously approved by NASCAR that have been installed or modified to enhance aerodynamic performance will not be permitted); and 20-2H (fenders may not be cut or altered except for wheel or tire clearance which must be approved by the Series Director) of the 2007 NASCAR rule book. The violations were found during the initial inspection process last Friday.

Comment

those rules could be interpreted to mean several different thing nascar can just spin them however they want the fender cutting rule is to keep them from shortening fenders and the detrimental to stock car racing rule gives nascar the right to change the rules whenever they want and don't forget your buddy jr got caught cheating to so i guess a cheater will be with cheaters don"t down talk hendrick just cause your mad that he went to a team that actually wins

Comment

Jr, buddy? Naw, I hate all Chevy's and their drivers evenly.

Rules are rules, as Red Forman said, "If it weren't for rules, we'd all be monkeys up in trees flinging crap at each other"

Again-NASCAR was very clear about the rules on the COT. You cannot and will not read between the lines, and change anything, period.
                  Last edited by ricochet112; 06-29-2007, 09:39 AM.

Comment

RE: Cheating

Its only cheating if you get caught

Comment

Originally posted by Gootz 142M View Post
                      Its only cheating if you get caught
                      Or.....you can not cheat and never get caught

Comment

8-24

8-24,,,,, I like it,,,hmm I like it alot...

Comment

Introduce Claiming Rules

Perhaps NASCAR should introduce claiming rules. This would certainly give the little teams a better chance of getting a shot of an even playing field.

You may win a race with a car at the margin of the rules, but if it obviously dominant over the field it will be purchased away from you.

I also think the same rule would benefit the SO category.
                          David Weaver

Comment

Each team has a specific disc back at there shop telling them the dementions of the COT at every spot on the car.
                            If you could work between the template(claw) then you could also mount a basketball to the side of your car as long as it fit between the template?
                            The problem is, is that there are NO gray areas anymore with the COT. Given that there is a specific Dimensional Data Disc that every team has, NASCAR does not and will not tolerate any alterations to the to the cars body.
                            An inch wider than everybody else's car in that area, cmon Chad and Steve you could do better then that.
                            They will just have to 6 weeks to cheat again!!!LOL
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MGallagher View Post
                              Each team has a specific disc back at there shop telling them the dementions of the COT at every spot on the car.
                              If you could work between the template(claw) then you could also mount a basketball to the side of your car as long as it fit between the template?
                              The problem is, is that there are NO gray areas anymore with the COT. Given that there is a specific Dimensional Data Disc that every team has, NASCAR does not and will not tolerate any alterations to the to the cars body.
                              An inch wider than everybody else's car in that area, cmon Chad and Steve you could do better then that.
                              They will just have to 6 weeks to cheat again!!!LOL
                              Hey Matt, I recently saw a Ricky Bobby drivers unifrom in a store window, I gotta have one for the SO Nats drivers meeting

Comment

I'll bring my Cal Naughton Jr Uniform!

Shake-n-Bake!!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X