Happy Birthday Val

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Birthday Val

Is this your 18th or 19th birthday? Aren't women supposed to misrepresent their ages >>younger<<??
    Last edited by Mark 72@E; 11-26-2006, 08:09 PM.
    @@@@@@@@@@@@

Mark Ritchie
    72@E
    Former Boat Racer
    21st Century: CSH, CSR, and "J Dad" x2
    20th Century: ASH, ASR, BSR, 25SSH, 25SSR

@@@@@@@@@@@@

Happy 18th Birthday Cupcake!!!! I'm so excited for you!!!! I wish I could be there with you today! I know you've been waiting for this day for a long time, as well as many young men! Sorry Matt, it's true!!

I love you and I hope you have a great day!!!

<3 Stacy

ps Mark... you couldn't get a better pic of me!?!?!?
    "I don't want to just live life, I want to live an extraordinary life." - Kevin Ladd

Comment

Happy Birthday Val--Pal.............

Happy 18th birthday. Stay away from all those evil 'Redneck Boys' at UNCW. If you behave yourself I may have a new prop for you on this joyous day!!!

Dad

Comment

Happy B-Day !

Hi Valerie,
        Hope you have a wonderful day !!!
        Your dad's right you should stay away from those boys...
        I'm sure he wants you to find a nice Boat Racer. One who has lots and lots of money and who can keep you out in front....!!!
        Lisa J. Jennings

Comment

Happy birthday Val, You should have told me you were still a minor! Watch out for the tornadoes, I heard 9 people were killed in Wilmington today. See you soon. John 2-Z
          John Runne
          2-Z

Stock Outboard is all about a level playing field.

True parity is one motor per class.

It's RACING, not just another boat ride!

NOT a representative of Racing Outboards LLC.

Comment

Happy B-Day my little Cupcake !!! Hope you have a great day .Have a great off - season. Jerry

Comment

Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday Val. If I was 19 again, I'd be in trouble with the Captain. Have a good one and take your dad's advice.
              !"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass...it's about learning how to dance in the rain."

Comment

Val,

Happy 18th birthday Val! Treat yourself to a big day and send the bill to your dad. Remember, always come to your uncle David for the "Okay" for the big stuff (don't worry, Matt can afford it).

Try and behave,

David & Karen.

Comment

Happy Birthday Valerie! Have Fun & Be Safe!
                  Earl 11 J........ Dangerous when Wet Runne Craft- Earl said, " Driving a Runne Craft is like Cheating". Dude, ........ Where's My Boat!

Comment

Happy Birthday Val

Happy Birthday!

Hope you're having fun down here at UNC-W.

Watch out for that Battleship!!

Chris Johnson

Comment

Congrats Val...

Happy birthday chicky, hope you have a great one! Have a safe winter and we'll see you in the spring. Heather and Greg and Lexi Lyons
                      Future J dad!

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CUPCAKE!!!
                        aww i know your gonna have an amazing. day i wish i was there to celebrate with you!!! love you and miss you and have an amazing day!!!!
                        LOVE MY CUPCAKES!!!

~*CUPCAKE*~

Comment

Happy Birthday sweetie and many happy returns, got big news for you to Val going to need your help but dont want to broad cast it yet. Send me a private message and I will fill you in and no Matt not telling you yet...lol. Lisa dont know about young and rich but us old guys did a pretty good job of keeping Val out in front all year in AXSH....... My motors and Matts props were the trick
                          Destiny is a matter of chance,it is a matter of choice; it is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved.

Comment

Happy Birthday, Val!

...don't have toooooo much fun or your dad won't give you the new prop

Comment

aw thanks guys! i love you all so much!

Comment

Working...
                              X