Barbara "Bobbie" Eldredge - 9/28/1957 - 10/22/2006

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barbara "Bobbie" Eldredge - 9/28/1957 - 10/22/2006

It is with a heavy heart to tell you that Barbara Eldredge, known to her friends and family as Bobbie, passed away early this morning at her home in Belmont, Massachusetts due to complications from ovarian cancer. She is survived by her parents Marshall Eldredge Jr. and Barbara Eldredge of Yalaha, FL. Her sister Debra Eldredge-Galletta of Savannah, GA. Her brother Marshall Eldredge III of Summerland Key, FL. She has 4 sons ,1 daughter- Jonathan Eldredge of Eustis, FL, Jessica Hammond, Garrett Hammond, Raymond Hammond of Bartow, FL, and Peter T. Crowley Jr. of Belmont, MA. Also to mention is her companion and soulmate of the last 4 years Glenn Shiffer.

Her racing accomplishments:

1980 Region 5 Champion ASH
    1994 125cc Hydro National Champion
    1994 1100cc Runabout National Champion (deckrider for Jim Kirts)

In lieu of flowers, we ask that you make a donation to the Ovarian Cancer National Alliance at www.ovariancancer.org or to this address or phone number:

Ovarian Cancer National Alliance
    910 17th Street NW #413
    Washington, DC 20006
    (202) 331-1332

No arrangements have been made at this time. We're thinking about having a ceremony next year at Depue, where all of her family and friends will be. She had requested to us that she have some of her ashes spread there.

She loved her family and friends more than anything. She was special to all of us and to those who knew her. We will miss her deeply and treasure her memory always.

Her loving son,

Jon Eldredge
    Jon Eldredge Jon Eldredge

Eldredge Family

I would like to offer my sincerest sympathy to all of the members of the Eldredge family for your loss. I recently have lost my father to cancer and know how you must be feeling right now.

If there is anything I can do, please call on me anytime.

Comment

Jon, my deepest sympathy to you and all of the Eldredge family. I kew Bobbie very well and she was a great boat racer from a great family. My thoughts and pryers are for Jon and Marshall and all of the family. ....Bob & Don Rusnak N-9 N-96

Comment

Best wishes to the Eldredge, Galletta. Hammond, Crowley and Shiffer families during this time. You will all be thought of in our prayers.

The Nichols
        444-B now 4-F
        Avatar photo credit - F. Pierce Williams

Comment

Jon
          You and your whole family are in our prayers...I know this has been a very tough few months to say the least.

Kristi

Kristi Z-22

PRO Commissioner

APBA BOD

"Ask not what your racing organization can do for you...Ask what you can do for your racing organization"
          Tomtall 06

Comment

So Sad

To Jon and Marshall,
            I am so sad to hear of your loss. Our families prayers keep you in mind. Remember she is yours today just as she was yesterday and will be yours forever.

Ray Rodda

Comment

This is indeed a sad time........

Three generations of Augustines who have known and respected your family send their heartfelt sympathy for your loss.

Comment

We are sorry to hear about another loss in the boat racing family. All our thoughts and prayers are with you at this time.

Let us know if there is anything that we can do.

Diane and Pete

Comment

We would like to send our deepest sympathy to Jon and the entire Family. Our prayers and thoughts are with you. You are a special family to us.
                  Bob

Comment

Sorry

Jon and Marshall, We are very sorry about your loss. Jon, Tell your grandpa Tom and I are here for your family. Tim and Tom Small

Comment

Sad day

Our deepest sympathy to all of her family, believe that she is in a better place. The Kriers

Comment

Jon and Marshall, and the rest of Bobby's Family,

AOF sends our prayers and condolences. Remembering the good times can pull you through.

Executive Director, AOF
                        Connie Payn

Comment

Marshall And Jon

To Marshall And Jon And The Entire Eldredge Family,

I Am Truly Sorry.

With Regards,

Dean Hobart
                          sigpic

Dean F. Hobart

Comment

Your entire family is in our thoughts and our prayers. Bobbie sounds like she was a fun person, she will be sadly missed.
                            The Burklund Family

Comment

Bobbie Eldredge

Marshall, Jon, and Debra,

It is with a heavy heart the Smith family sends sincerest sympathy to you and all of your families and to the extended Eldredge clan. We hold your hard racing family in highest regard and are honored to know you. You all are in our thoughts and prayers at this difficult time.

Smith Racing, Too

Skipper, Vicki, and Matt

78F
                              VICKI
                              RACEGIRL 78F

Comment

Working...
                              X