Detroit did it !!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Detroit did it !!!!!

Were going to the world series boy's !!!!!!!!!
    Tom L.

Detroit did it

Tom- Did you have any doubts?

The Diamondbacks here in Phoenix have a long way to go to play again in a series.

Ye Okde Desert Geezer (AKA) Mountain Man Al

Comment

Shades of '68 Go Motown

Haven't checked on the other series yet but i sure remember the 1968 Tigers from the Rockwood Inn 21" screen.
      Richard
      RichardK.C. Mo.

Comment

I can't even explain the excitement in my house last evening!! I think my husband is still walking on cloud nine. Today he insisted our girls wear their Tiger hats to the apple orchard!

Comment

tigers

how long has it beeen!!!!!! I dont even think i was around the last tie we went this far.

Comment

Yes!!!!!

After being the patient fan for 13 years, we are finally on our way !! YES. I think I knocked the tubes out of the TV when Ordonez hit that homer. I jumped up and down cheering !!

NY or StL better watch out, theses Tigers BITE HARD !!!! After what Torre said about the Tigers, I kinda hope Mets go, so we can kick butt and say neither NY team could beat us this year !!!

By the way, Jerry Brewster, you care to provide a case of beer for this win ?????????????????????????? I know I still owe you one from last year.
            Last edited by Dave M; 10-16-2006, 09:30 AM. Reason: Add
            Dave Mason
            Just A Boat Racer

Comment

Excited in Illinois

You guys have no clue how freaking happy I am!!!! I'm out here at Northern Illinois University with all white sox fans... and boy is it nice to rub it in!!!!!!!

Wish I was in Detroit!!!!!!
              Elek Hutchinson
              36M

Comment

It's your year

Gotta admit, it's your year Dave. Congrats and I hope the Tigers win. AL all the way!

Good luck and yes....if they win, you got a case comin'. If they lose, we'll let it go at that.

Jer
                www.trora.com

Comment

Long wait...

we have endured a lot of long years..1984 last time for the series....Bless You Boys...good to be back where we belong!
                  Time to go fishing!

Comment

Working...
                  X