HydroRacer.Net Membership Fees Update Please Read

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HydroRacer.Net Membership Fees Update Please Read

I have decided against the $20 yearly membership fee and the site will remain 100% free for all. It is only because of the generosity of the donations and paid sponsors that the site can remain this way, so the next time you see one the HydroRacer.Net sponsors or someone that made a general donation make sure you thank them for helping to keep the site online.

Enjoy

There are many others that are not on the most current list that have made donations over the last few years also. These names were lost during the last hacker attack.

Thank these folks the next time you see one of them

Mark Ritchie
    Stacey Runne
    Jeff Akers
    Barney Revier
    John Howard
    John Maddrell
    Mark Leyde
    Sam Cullis
    Steve Greaves
    Dan Crummett
    Allie Runne
    John Runne & Wife
    Richard & Bev Krier
    Michael Thierfelder
    Susan Sailer
    Tad Olsen
    David Eldredge
    Sherry Eldredge
    Rob Dinicolantonio
    Phil Doerle
    Neal Baum
    Larry Spencer
    Tim Chance
    Dylan Justice
    Steven C Justice
    Bill Huson
    Thomas & Carrie Heighington
    Gary Lewis / Colorado River Chevy * Sponsor level donation
    Marc Johnson / MJR Composites * Sponsor level donation
    Terry & Sharon Kerr
    Roger Gagnon
    Bartletts Marine & Mower
    U.S. Title Series Association Inc. * Sponsor level donation
    Dick Tyndall
    Tom Cronk
    Allen Lang
    Ron Selewach / Racing Outboards LLC * Sponsor level donation
    Diane Murray

HydroRacer.Net Sponsors:

SRP Gleason Racing

MJR Composites

NBRA

AOF

Colorado River Chevy

CMP Keller / Arens Motors

Racing Outboards LLC

*Dean Sutherland private donations / SORC Donation

Lee Tietze

USTS
    HTML Code:

"https://twitter.com/HydroRacerTV?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw" class="twitter-follow-button" data-show-count="false">Follow @HydroRacerTV

Dan...I'm glad that you have had enough donations and sponsors to keep HR on a voluntary basis. Does this mean that you will not be opening up the paypal option? Guess I'll just have to go find my checkbook and an envelope and stamp.

Bob

Comment

Hey Bob,

Just the opposite there is no such thing as too many or enough donations. I have decided that it was not the right time to implement such a drastic change without further consideration and research. Regarding Pay Pal I don’t see the need for it any time soon, those who were willing to donate a bit of there hard earned money never let the Pay Pal issue get in the way.

For those individuals who would like to make a small donation just email me for the address. A simple email with the subject reading donation address is all that’s needed.

Enjoy!
      HTML Code:

"https://twitter.com/HydroRacerTV?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw" class="twitter-follow-button" data-show-count="false">Follow @HydroRacerTV

Comment

Donations.

There are a lot of names that are conspicuous by their absence.
        Come on guys and gals, put your money where your mouth is.
        !"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass...it's about learning how to dance in the rain."

Comment

Bump to the top Good morning race fans and drivers.
          HTML Code:

Comment

address

OK Dan...give me the address. I'll get a check coming your way. I'm sure you have posted it before but I don't have it. HR does a lot to kill the cold winter days till racing cranks up again in addition to being the best site for racing info that I know of.

Bob

Comment

Originally posted by racer121M
              OK Dan...give me the address. I'll get a check coming your way. I'm sure you have posted it before but I don't have it. HR does a lot to kill the cold winter days till racing cranks up again in addition to being the best site for racing info that I know of.

Bob

Hey Bob,

Check your PM
              HTML Code:

Comment

PayPal

Dan-

When will paypal be up and running. It's really the easiest way for some of us to help out. If it's going to be awhile p.m. me your address.

Troy

Comment

Originally posted by 14J
                  Dan-

When will paypal be up and running. It's really the easiest way for some of us to help out. If it's going to be awhile p.m. me your address.

Troy

Hey Troy,

Check your PM, there is really no need for Pay Pal at this time as most folks that were going to donate have already done so no fees etc.
                  HTML Code:

Comment

Working...
                  X