Donation Drive Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Donation Drive Update

It appears to be true that boat racers are without a doubt some of the kindest folks you will ever meet. I would like to thank everyone who has taken the time to make a contribution towards the late summer and early fall donation drive. It is this type of support and commitment that will help to insure the sport of Outboard Hydroplane Racing will be around for many years to come.

With Labor Day right around the corner and summers end in sight I wish everyone the best of luck during these last few weekends of racing go fast turn left and be safe!

Best Wishes

Dan

* If you would like to make a contribution to help support HydroRacer.Net please email me using the link below for the mailing address.
    HTML Code:

"https://twitter.com/HydroRacerTV?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw" class="twitter-follow-button" data-show-count="false">Follow @HydroRacerTV

Originally posted by Admin
    This type of support and commitment will help to insure that sport of Stock Outboard Racing will be around for many years to come.
    Well, hopefully, other forms of outboard racing will also be around for many year to come. While lacking the excitement of "Board" or "Forum" competition generated by the SO category ( ), the other forms of outboard racing do have plenty of kind and generous supporters of this site . Long live the loud pipes and alky burners.....
    David Weaver

Comment

Many HydroRacer.Net donations comes from Pro and OPC members so we are all one big happy family

It's HydroRacer.Net not Stock Outboard Racer.Net everyone is welcome.
      HTML Code:

"https://twitter.com/HydroRacerTV?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw" class="twitter-follow-button" data-show-count="false">Follow @HydroRacerTV

Comment

You have PRO Category support too!:-)

Originally posted by David Weaver
        Well, hopefully, other forms of outboard racing will also be around for many year to come. While lacking the excitement of "Board" or "Forum" competition generated by the SO category ( ), the other forms of outboard racing do have plenty of kind and generous supporters of this site . Long live the loud pipes and alky burners.....
        You're right Dave. This site is used and supported by many forms of outboard racing! Long live those louud pipes and alky burners!
        Susan Eldredge Sailer

Comment

A Challenge to:

Every club and organization that has a banner on Hydroracer at this minute-

ANY club or organization that has a banner on Hydroracer at this minute should be ASHAMED if your group has not contributed. You are a freeloader! Call your club treasurer or President and get yourself donated. Otherwise, stay embarrassed.

AOF was the first NATIONAL organization to give and we are proud to be a supporter!

Connie

Comment

As donations continue to reach the world headquarters of HydroRacer.Net I would like to thank everyone who has taken the time to contribute to such a worthy cause. Good luck during these last few weekends of racing and best wishes to all.

If you would like to make a donation please email me by using the link below my name.
            HTML Code:

Comment

Donation

As the punchline from the old joke goes "The Czech is in the male", Well my check is in the mail. Thank you for a wonderful web site. Thank You, Tim Chance

Comment

Originally posted by Admin
                As donations continue to reach the world headquarters of HydroRacer.Net I would like to thank everyone who has taken the time to contribute to such a worthy cause. Good luck during these last few weekends of racing and best wishes to all.

If you would like to make a donation please email me by using the link below my name.

Good evening race fans and drivers
                HTML Code:

Comment

Working...
                X