BentRod and John Sherlock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BentRod and John Sherlock

Shameless plug ... you both live in Panama City. Help out a fellow racer, and be sure to vote for my client Cameron Skinner for FL House District 6. Early voting has started for the Sept. 5th primary. I need a Skinner victory to pay for next year's racing.

Skinner

I've been checking the people who are running and Skinner sounds pretty good. He just may be my man.
    Art Crawford 30F
    Panama City Fl.

Comment

political persuasion?

Doug, Don't remember if you were left or right of center , or how far i mean, only that the B, man was an issue your mention of boat racing makes me want to sympathize even though you're a What Is Is Man. Hope you get your due. i enjoy reading .
      RichardKCMo
      Originally posted by DougMc
      Shameless plug ... you both live in Panama City. Help out a fellow racer, and be sure to vote for my client Cameron Skinner for FL House District 6. Early voting has started for the Sept. 5th primary. I need a Skinner victory to pay for next year's racing.
      RichardK.C. Mo.

Comment

Originally posted by Richard K.C. Mo.
        Doug, Don't remember if you were left or right of center , or how far i mean, only that the B, man was an issue your mention of boat racing makes me want to sympathize even though you're a What Is Is Man. Hope you get your due. i enjoy reading .
        RichardKCMo
        Richard - My guy is endorsed by the National Federation of Republican Assymblies.

Comment

politicaly speaking

Doug, just kidding about the politics ,good to hear people that are actually involved in the process. Everybody is welcome to thier opinion.
          It would be pretty boring if everyone thought the same.
          Richard
          RichardK.C. Mo.

Comment

BentRod and Sherlock,

Tomorrow's the day. It is a very close one between Skinner and Sullivan, please vote Skinner.

Doug McAlarney, 50-F

Comment

Working...
            X