Happy Birthday, RMG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Birthday, RMG

Happy Bday to the Real Mod Guy, Jeff Williams, Mod Chairman, owner & chief mechanic of MJ Racing team (yes, there should be a B in there somewhere but I guess I am the "not so silent but poor" partner. Of course, maybe if I was in the garage more helping fix all that he broke at Wakefield, I would get my name on the side of the trailer as well), drinker of lighter fluid (has anyone ever smelled what is in his cups late at night - burn your eyebrows off) and driver of the motorhome.

Hope you had a great bday and have many more (I know, "It is not the years but the mileage" - Indiana Jones).

Lowly C Stock Hydro Driver/ Mooch
    (who hopes his boat and motor actually stay on the trailer and make to Lockhaven without too many holes in either. Maybe should have waited until after the season to post this )
    Last edited by Brian10s; 08-20-2006, 07:06 PM.
    Brian 10s

Almost forgot . . .

I forgot to mention that he is also the Chief Inspector for Lockhaven and I heard a rumor that he is making a list of those that do not wish him happy birthday and that those drivers will be torn down. I think he wants to weight engine studs and nuts (all).
    I also might have heard that all "Dash for the Cash" C Hydro drivers who do not provide best wishes will be tossed for whatever rule he can make up at the time (I think Sean & Ian Augustine for breaking the Dash's "No Funky Smell" rule and Shanon Bowman for voilation of the Dash's "Boat is to pretty for racing use" policy).

Then again, maybe I heard it wrong, you never know.
    Brian 10s

Comment

Working...
    X