X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2006 Member

How do I become a 2006 member????

Hey Ron,

I dumped the team member logo project after last year when I found it was way to time intensive of a project for me to handle and keep up to date. The logo was based on a donation which is no longer connected to the donation but of course donations are still welcome and needed.

What is still available to anyone that is interested is the corporate sponsor level which gives you a full size color banner on the front page or side bar example SRP & NBRA.

The front page package cost is $400 for more information feel free to contact me @ hydroracer@mac.com

Long story short it is basically a $400 donation to have your information posted on the front page, ask Patrick Gleason who sells SRP products if he thinks it was money well spent.
    Every front page banner ad that has a header stating they are a HydroRacer.Net sponsors means they have sent in a donation check of $400 the front page banner ads without the header means they are just freeloaders taking up space

I think a nice Ron Hill Props ad would look real nice on the front page do you need my mailing address ?

Disclaimer:

* Some off the front page banners have been put up without the corresponding vendor requesting that there product information be displayed therefore the freeloader joke does not really apply.
    HTML Code:

"https://twitter.com/HydroRacerTV?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw" class="twitter-follow-button" data-show-count="false">Follow @HydroRacerTV

Comment

Working...
    X