Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Birthday Billy 16J

Billy,
    It has been great hanging with you and Jane this season and I wish us both many more! Happy Birthday Buddy, I'll have a cool one with you at Wakefield!
    11J
    Earl 11 J........ Dangerous when Wet Runne Craft- Earl said, " Driving a Runne Craft is like Cheating". Dude, ........ Where's My Boat!

Billy, You're still not too old for a comeback! Well maybe. Happy birthday to the pit man. See you in Wakefield, we'll toss back a few (hundred).
    John 2-Z/1-US (for now)
    John Runne
    2-Z

Stock Outboard is all about a level playing field.

True parity is one motor per class.

It's RACING, not just another boat ride!

NOT a representative of Racing Outboards LLC.

Comment

Happy Birthday buddy have a safe trip to Wakefield and will see you and Jane there
      Destiny is a matter of chance,it is a matter of choice; it is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved.

Comment

Happy Birthday to the best pit man at races. We'll see you at Wakefield.
        Happy Birthday Billy
        From,
        Feby's Racing Team

Comment

16-j

Originally posted by Dominc24Q
          Happy Birthday to the best pit man at races. We'll see you at Wakefield.
          Not just the best pit man but the best cheerleader and vevison chef. Cheers,
          Billy!!! I won't be at Wakefield but Gregory will be with Feby's. See that he stays in line. A straight line in ASR and BSR!!
          !"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass...it's about learning how to dance in the rain."

Comment

Happy Birthday Silly Bimmons!
            Ryan Runne
            9-H
            Wacusee Speedboats
            ryan.runne.4@gmail.com

"Imagination is more important than knowledge"--Albert Einstein

These days, I find it easier to look up to my youngers than my elders.

Comment

Happy Birthday to one of the most helpful people in the Pits! Runne Racing wouldn't be what it is without you!! See you in a few!
              Stacy
              "I don't want to just live life, I want to live an extraordinary life." - Kevin Ladd

Comment

Hey Billy can't wait to see you in a few days. I will be there with John Runne to make sure you get back to the Camper, Pups, And Kids safe. Happy Birthday !!!!!!!! God I hate these couple days before leaving for the big dance. Late nights in the shop all to she if you can be on top. I got my Runne Carbon Copy a couple weeks ago. 108 ready to race. Hope there ready for me. Mikey
                mike ross

Comment

happy birthday billy

i just talked to billy on the phone he said he thanks to every one and he would see ya all there

have a good one
                  your protegee

little little johnny ,little john ,eileen, and amanda
                  Johnny Wlodarski III
                  24J

Comment

Working...
                  X